Unity Abandoned Hot Coffee [May Build] [Hot Coffee]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
interesting game but the art looks like an early 2000s flash game, is so hard to find a game on this kind (2d scroller girl in the city) that isn't abandoned or fugly. Hope Pizza Hot doesn't get abandoned or takes years to be completed.
I tried it for about 10 minutes and quit.

Too clunky, unfortunately.

Reactions: Priappus

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
interesting game but the art looks like an early 2000s flash game, is so hard to find a game on this kind (2d scroller girl in the city) that isn't abandoned or fugly. Hope Pizza Hot doesn't get abandoned or takes years to be completed.
I quite like the art style its at least original most of the games now look the same and Dev is thinking about starting from scratch anyways, we will see if new art will be any better and its 0.25 and has much more content than most games here even in basic public version I tried.

Pizza Hot is too slow and too railroading onto lesbian relation with danger hair unattractive girl for my taste it should be you land on train station and have option to swim or sunk on your Char merit we will see if pizza cold will be any better.

Last edited:
Reactions: BirdFlu

floran

May 20, 2020
I quite like the art style its at least original most of the games now look the same and Dev is thinking about starting from scratch anyways, we will see if new art will be any better and its 0.25 and has much more content than most games here even in basic public version I tried.

Pizza Hot is too slow and too railroading onto lesbian relation with danger hair unattractive girl for my taste it should be you land on train station and have option to swim or sunk on your Char merit we will see if pizza cold will be any better.
didn't knew they were doing a remake, that sounds great. I remember leave together original art style was horrible then got remake and was so much better and they are already making second game. You made me interested in unaware of the world again

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Weird that it took "run as administrator" for me to launch the game and actually have the inventory work. Wonder why that step was necessary.

And it's too bad this game apparently is dead. Another case of just when you think it was starting to get good, instead it just gets abandoned. Heavy sigh.

Reactions: Priappus
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes