Unity Abandoned Hot Coffee [May Build] [Hot Coffee]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah I just saw this game and saw the posts. Sorry but I think people got scammed. To the Dev, shame on you for taking people's money and JUST NOW telling people your excuses? What a joke.

I understand things happen especially these days, but to wait and not tell people while taking their money KNOWING they weren't working on the project. Its like if I am hired by a company, they are paying me to do work and I don't do it. Its called sleazy and I would be fired on the spot. Now yes people take risks when they support someone on Patreon. Also I never once said fraud but thank you for blatantly lying about what I said.
No further comments.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If the dev wanted to scam people, he'd release a barely playable 0.01 Alpha proof of concept, like so many other do, and flood the Patreon with promises and other pretend plans. Here, we have a dev that apologize, explains, and gives some info about how their life is going and how it affects their work. Nobody is entitled to get any information about their lives.
The fact they chose to explain their intent to quit their job to be able to work full time on the game is not something any backer is entitled to.
You pretend they're only doing this game to scam people, but it looks more like you're just driping salt because the game doesn't progress fast enough for you and you don't care for reading their explanations.
There is a metric craptone of examples of dev that do zero communication and, as Mercedes said, get backing in the four digits, while barely throwing a few artworks of potential new content every so often, just to add nothing, only counting on backers wishful thinking.

The only person deserving of shame here, are people who hides behind excuses like "the dev is scamming people !" to justify stoping to back them (If you even were. Not saying you're lying, but it's not like I can verify it, and some people have malicious intent for the sole purpose of trolling or ruining others people's project).
If you consider the updates too few and far between for you to want to keep paying, just have the balls to admit it. Nobody is going to judge you. It's your money, you spend it however you want. Just don't throw unbased accusations just to make yourself look good.
Because you don't.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Especially when he knew he wasn't working on it, didn't work on it for quite some time and THEN decided to announce it. No I don't want/need my money back, but I also won't be supporting this creator anymore. I enjoyed it for what it was, wish it had lasted for a bit longer and had more content but this is where I draw the line.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
If the dev wanted to scam people, he'd release a barely playable 0.01 Alpha proof of concept, like so many other do, and flood the Patreon with promises and other pretend plans. Here, we have a dev that apologize, explains, and gives some info about how their life is going and how it affects their work. Nobody is entitled to get any information about their lives.
The fact they chose to explain their intent to quit their job to be able to work full time on the game is not something any backer is entitled to.
You pretend they're only doing this game to scam people, but it looks more like you're just driping salt because the game doesn't progress fast enough for you and you don't care for reading their explanations.
There is a metric craptone of examples of dev that do zero communication and, as Mercedes said, get backing in the four digits, while barely throwing a few artworks of potential new content every so often, just to add nothing, only counting on backers wishful thinking.

The only person deserving of shame here, are people who hides behind excuses like "the dev is scamming people !" to justify stoping to back them (If you even were. Not saying you're lying, but it's not like I can verify it, and some people have malicious intent for the sole purpose of trolling or ruining others people's project).
If you consider the updates too few and far between for you to want to keep paying, just have the balls to admit it. Nobody is going to judge you. It's your money, you spend it however you want. Just don't throw unbased accusations just to make yourself look good.
Because you don't.
Dude, I never said scam, you said scam. I said HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD PEOPLE HE WASN'T WORKING ON THE PROJECT WHILE TAKING THEIR MONEY. Please learn to read instead of lie.

Reactions: Kalissa

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Dude, I never said scam, you said scam. I said HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD PEOPLE HE WASN'T WORKING ON THE PROJECT WHILE TAKING THEIR MONEY. Please learn to read instead of lie.
I'll point you towards Mercedes' post, you lame troll.

Reactions: gille

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Whether its misleading people who genuine it seems they are incapable or unwilling to be that bothered. Maybe they just wanted to boost the patrons and are promising what they cannot deliver, more communication may have settled peoples concerns but from what I gather there was little, and any prospective patrons would simply be put off by the lack of public posts.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
There is a game out called Pizza Hot! that's very similar to this. (this game also has no content sadly, atleast not yet)

Reactions: floran

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
I need urgent reply please. Is this still the demo ver. or a complete one?? I tried the demo where the girl visits the guy's house laying naked on bed and the game ends there. Does this one now continue for more from that point on or still the same as I mentioned?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I need urgent reply please. Is this still the demo ver. or a complete one?? I tried the demo where the girl visits the guy's house laying naked on bed and the game ends there. Does this one now continue for more from that point on or still the same as I mentioned?
I think thats it, there is another game where it's pizza instead??? lol

Marisol114

Mar 2, 2018
I wonder what life decisions you made that brought you to a point where this would qualify as an emergency :unsure:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am just wondering is there anything more in this than just masturbation and groping?

I mean I like a little more action than that in my perverted experiences is why I am asking.

The tag's don't show any more, But I have seen the tags to not fully cover the content sometimes.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I am just wondering is there anything more in this than just masturbation and groping?

I mean I like a little more action than that in my perverted experiences is why I am asking.

The tag's don't show any more, But I have seen the tags to not fully cover the content sometimes.
Sadly no, so far it's all there is...

Reactions: taglag

Bohauo

Nov 4, 2021
please set to "on hold"
Developer is on "hiatus" according to Discord and Patreon post.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
My advice is dont work slowly on 2games but fast on one so chose one between this and pizza hot and bring it to the end

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
" I'll keep you all updated in the meantime, but there won't be updates for a couple months. "
-hot coffee 02/09/2021

alex212223

Jul 26, 2020
А перевести её как нибуть можно, а то с XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.20.1 не получается???

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes