Unity Abandoned Hot Coffee [May Build] [Hot Coffee]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
So little content and no way to save a game makes this game hard to follow, even though it has a nice art style.
Which is probably why no one is uploading the latest. I expect more followers once there's an actual game to play.

Feb 27, 2021
My criticism in this game is that there is no save point or save option, and on the 6th when you finish working you can't get out of work, maybe it's a bug or they didn't program it right, but other than that the game has a lot of potential!

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
My criticism in this game is that there is no save point or save option, and on the 6th when you finish working you can't get out of work, maybe it's a bug or they didn't program it right, but other than that the game has a lot of potential!
Totally agree, I just started the game and will pass if I can't save progress.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Which is probably why no one is uploading the latest. I expect more followers once there's an actual game to play.
It has already been uploaded here. The May build is the latest one.

The "June update" post on their Patreon just the developer saying they're going to start releasing "smaller but more frequent updates" (which, yes, is the epitome of irony) and how they've got a lot of artwork done, but been too busy with work commitments to finish the programming, and how they're going to start a new, more aggressive marketing strategy. There's no actual update after the May build that's been posted.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It's an empty game with a tedious boring game play at the moment. Zero choices, nothing to do, very little to find - it might get somewhere, but they released it far too early in development. For the moment it is a total waste of time, not the least funny or sexy.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's an empty game with a tedious boring game play at the moment. Zero choices, nothing to do, very little to find - it might get somewhere, but they released it far too early in development. For the moment it is a total waste of time, not the least funny or sexy.
Interestingly the dev claims "A laser-sharp focus on sex, with no tedious systems meant to pad out gameplay", but for now all it has is a tedious daily loop with no sex.
Seems what they plan to do will be good but probably not before a year or so.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is this Insexity 2?
Totally looks like that game.
I'm all in on janky bullshit let's gooooooooooooooooo~

This might be a health concern.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
It has already been uploaded here. The May build is the latest one.

The "June update" post on their Patreon just the developer saying they're going to start releasing "smaller but more frequent updates" (which, yes, is the epitome of irony) and how they've got a lot of artwork done, but been too busy with work commitments to finish the programming, and how they're going to start a new, more aggressive marketing strategy. There's no actual update after the May build that's been posted.
Definitely not easy to balance this sort of thing with RL commitments. I have no issue with it taking time, just don't think it's currently worth playing. It's nothing more than a short preview at this point. I hope the dev continues it though, as I like what I see so far, and think it's got potential.

Reactions: ray3dave
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes