Unity Abandoned Hot Coffee [May Build] [Hot Coffee]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
Day 13. Napkins stuck in inventory. Zero change to gameplay loop. Can't believe that all adult games these days are like this endless grind regardless SO OFTEN that I didn't even realize I was stuck in a loop.
it would be nice to put an "end of content" kinda thing so people don't keep on handing out non existent napkins until they realise, oh wait, there's nothing to do!
The dev has already addressed both of your concern, previous page: https://f95zone.to/threads/hot-coffee-april-build-hot-coffee.75283/page-6#post-5494815

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So here is my issues with the game so far, I do understand that it is currently a tech demo build type of game for now but ....
1.) No way to save that is evident to me (*May not even be possible but should be as one of my biggest peeves is not being able to save)
2.) No clear way to increase stats (*Again may not be in but there is no word that it was even possible in the game either by note in game or on main post)

*Suggestion: If it is going to be possible to have interactions on the way to and from work then need to know aka a 'quest alert' or the removal of the decision from the quick menu from the doors with a suggestion to walk and 'stretch legs'

So far the game is looking better than the last time but need to flesh out a few more base functions aka saves and if able to save then add a note to the file explaining how or when it is implemented

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
hi !! nice start !! it can be improved of course, but i find it nice, protagonist look good, sexy obviously. you plan frequent updates ? nice rack if I could have the same it would be great hihi xD
i will wait for new content to support you, but i will follow and wait for more impatiently !!

one question, we can't save and load for now ?

Last edited:

zebze

Aug 13, 2017
I wish all the success for this game. Hope the content and scenes can be increased dramatically. Will wait for next updates.

Reactions: libertypics
Jan 21, 2017
it would be nice to put an "end of content" kinda thing so people don't keep on handing out non existent napkins until they realise, oh wait, there's nothing to do!
Was up to about $1,150 before I really noticed, so used to grindy games with the same MO. Art style and concept is nice, i'll keep an eye out for updates.

Aug 24, 2019
Is there a newer version? everything in the game is "under development" :(
I like the idea behind this, just seems to empty for now.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes