Unity Abandoned Hot Coffee [May Build] [Hot Coffee]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Summin

Mar 8, 2018
The art looks very nice and the smooth mouse navigation are a great start. Hope to see a lot more from this. One to watch.

kafloo

Feb 21, 2021
The art looks very nice and the smooth mouse navigation are a great start. Hope to see a lot more from this. One to watch.
Thanks! development has been cool and steady so far, glad you've liked it thus far!

ARabbit

Nov 17, 2018
Is there anything else to do other than speaking with that male customer by the door? I have worked through 2 weeks and had nothing but speaking with him during work. And none of the stats increases either.

kafloo

Feb 21, 2021
Is there anything else to do other than speaking with that male customer by the door? I have worked through 2 weeks and had nothing but speaking with him during work. And none of the stats increases either.
Shit! I'm sorry man, content only goes to the 2nd day, fuck i wrote down to add a message when all lewd content is exhausted on the next build.

My bad dude I totally forgot. :(

px305

May 6, 2017
I like the art and the gameplay seems interesting, I would be nice to have more control over the lewd scenes and some gallery would be nice too.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
I like how "Options" and even the "Exit" button are both functionality that is still under development.

With that said, the mouse navigation is really nice and smooth and I'm diggin' the protagonist (and the choices it teases we can pick in the future). Looking forward to more content.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I hope there will be a wardrobe function and a way to modify our character, like hair, make-up, jewelry and other accessories!

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
klick-klick-klicking wherever you want to go will probably get tedious (at least outside) I suggest adding a feature that allows you to press and hold the button for consistent movement until released.

The art looks nice and I'm having high hopes, just watch so it does not spiral out of control like a certain visually similar game and stick to the base corruption system you seem to want to impliment.

Lastly, am I just seeing things or is the in-game curser a Buttplug? I approve! incorporate one as an in-game item immediately, top priority!

kafloo

Feb 21, 2021
I hope there will be a wardrobe function and a way to modify our character, like hair, make-up, jewelry and other accessories!
Yep! we already got 3 different clothing sets, apart from the default and the working one, they will be added in future updates!
klick-klick-klicking wherever you want to go will probably get tedious (at least outside) I suggest adding a feature that allows you to press and hold the button for consistent movement until released.

The art looks nice and I'm having high hopes, just watch so it does not spiral out of control like a certain visually similar game and stick to the base corruption system you seem to want to impliment.

Lastly, am I just seeing things or is the in-game curser a Buttplug? I approve! incorporate one as an in-game item immediately, top priority!
I can totally see how clicking every time can get annoying, 100% adding "click and hold" to the next update, thanks!

I know exactly what you're talking about when you say games that spiral out of control like *cough*insexsity*cough*, don't worry, one of the reasons I'm making this game is because I was a big fan and got mad at how much they &$#ed it up.

And yes, the cursor IS a buttplug, you're the first to notice! If i had more patrons i'd give you 10 bucks, haha

Dogarth

Dec 2, 2017
Not sure if its an old bug, but the first "new game" interaction before anything, giving the guy the coffee he has a "dialogue" called "Larry" and introduces himself as "Frank", conversation continues along as Larry even after introducing himself. Then Cindy refers to him as Larry, even though he said his name was Frank? Bit confusing, will try to post more if I see anything crop up.

Reactions: kafloo

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm, so the quick travel function makes it a bit more convenient.
But the daily routine needs a lot more variety and logical connections.
You get up at 4 a.m., wait at the door, but time doesn't pass.
You start work at 06:00, serve a customer and ask for payment, which is at 14:00.
Then you go home and go to sleep.

The problem is also that you can't save.
I have been doing the same thing for 11 days now. Get up, work, sleep. But nothing happens. No landlord, no other event. You can't save and would have to repeat these 10 boring days (because something only happens on the first one) the next time you try.

The new skills don't work properly either. After the first photo session, all three skills ended up at about 5% of the progress bar. But no matter what answer you keep giving, there is no progress.
There are still far too many placeholders for that.

It's a good attempt to get to know the graphics, but the game itself is quite anonymous. There's a girl (who you can't customise), you get little to no background on her, you get lots of locked options that hint at what's intended, but you also see lots of construction sites.

The game will stay on my watch list, but I guess you don't need to try a new build before Christmas, as the progress will be too little to have to go through the same (and currently quite boring) loop again and again.

Reactions: RaulGaul21
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes