Ren'Py Completed Hot Summer in the Penthouse [Final] [NikitaGames96]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like the choices of girls you picked especially Jane hope we'll get more action with her. Interesting choice in music I couldn't help but laugh at the Oops I did it again song :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I like the choices of girls you picked especially Jane hope we'll get more action with her. Interesting choice in music I couldn't help but laugh at the Oops I did it again song :LOL:
Yeah, cool song. I want make this game for chill with music and girls :LOL:

Reactions: Mormont

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
That is a good question, Nikita, either gets bored with his old/unfinished games or stuck with their progression and instead decides to make another one :D Anyway, I like his games.
I make now 2 games: The Mist Of Our Hearts and Hot Summer In The Penthouse :) jspg and Destruction and Creation abandoned because this games have bad concept in my opinion :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hot Summer In The Penthouse. V. 02.

Cgangelog:
1 new song.
20 new videos.
38 new pics.
2 sex events with Jane.
1 sex event with Lilly.
Adde a few sandbox.
Added library and gym.

Links:
YandexDisk:
GDrive:
Mega:

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Knowing his other games, this is basically a linear story with near 0 choices that matter. Great vids, no play experience though...

• Thinking Face

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Knowing his other games, this is basically a linear story with near 0 choices that matter. Great vids, no play experience though...
I think you don't play hero beyond, clear horizon. And in this game and in the Mist Of Our Hearts also your choices influence on game. Some updates was kinetic, but now i added grind and sandbox)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At least the stat grinding is easy enough and as far as I'm aware doesn't advance time so you can make enough money to get your stats up?

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
At least the stat grinding is easy enough and as far as I'm aware doesn't advance time so you can make enough money to get your stats up?
You can earn money very easy, its simple grind. In next update (and in new version The Mist Of Our Hearts, in friday), I will add sandbox and grind (ex: you need earn money, power, charisma and simp). There will be gifts and events for girls, so i think it will be not boring :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I LOVE NIKITA GAMES BUT HE NEVER FINISH A GAME HE JUST JUMP TO ANOTHER
Hmmm :unsure: I finish very much games(rainy season, spider man behind the mask, clear horizon, hero beyound, life after). I don't finish 2 games because it was bad games on my opinion :)

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Will we be getting a Mac version soon?
Sorry, i can't make mac, because its to hard for upload. This game have almost 1gb. My second game have almost 3gb. Its really hard to upload this games on cloud sites:)

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
this guy has some work ethic. He's pushing those games out like the Sovjets pushed out T 34s during WW2... soon he will acheive World Domination, or at least rule large parts of eastern Europe...
Yeah, very admirable the way NikitaGames posts regular updates to his games.

• Haha

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
For me the games that depend on media you can find online are hard to follow. Of course a better background story will make the images better, thats what i hope for.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes