JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
</_progress_list>
<_info_list />
<_element_character_list />
<!-- Jira START -->
<!-- cow_spotted -->

That's the line you messed up
Hmm could you care to explain how i messed up? is something written wrong there? i though i'm supposed to add the "/" only in the end of each tag, like in the ending there below "Oliver End" </_element_character_list> .
EDIT; also i just tried to add the "/" in the line where u said i messed up and nothing changed, play buttom still inactive

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
Hmm could you care to explain how i messed up? is something written wrong there? ged, play buttom still inactive
That's the starting point of the tag of that you posted has / in it (not sure why you have it in there but that's the issue)

This was in the how to install step
Open with a text editor, input "Suits" between <_element_character_list></_element_character_list> and save

Reactions: JhonnyJo

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
That's the starting point of the tag of that you posted has / in it (not sure why you have it in there but that's the issue)

This was in the how to install step
Oh wow now i see, thx for the help. Didn't bother to delete that cuz it was already in the file when i first open it, but it worked now thx again

JonnyHoum94

Aug 11, 2023
Its written like this, i hope i followed everything correctly.

50% of tags are incorrect

<_element_character_list> ---open tag - right
<_element_character_list /> - wrong
<_element_character_list/> - wrong too

</_element_character_list> --- close tag - right
</_element_character_list/> --wrong
<_element_character_list/> - wrong too

Fine. I got it.
I don’t know at what point these blocks are generated and what they should look like. Some are deleted, some are not closed, then the game rewrites them. I just gave a general solution, but it wasn't enough

The file is divided into blocks. Each block begins with a specific tag. If the block has started, it must end with a special tag.
In general, the blocks look like this:

Code:
<_data_tag>
<string>BLACK</string>
<string>WHITE</string>
</_data_tag>
You don't need to add a "/" character to every tag, you need to figure out which block doesn't have a closing tag or find the wrong tags.

Use this. Don't forget to insert your progress list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Finally stopped my sub to the game, lost interest (and have more than enough credits for everything). It's really gotta get more to the sex at some point, I don't understand how the last update to the game's sex mechanics (milking) was made back in August of last year. Everything between then and now has been custom mode testing content and some one-off holiday stuff, or little bugfixes.

I mean the game's okay for being made by a solo dev, but there's really only so much you can do with a game where all you do is wiggle a toy around in a glitchy pussy for 2 minutes.

Reactions: catsdino

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Finally stopped my sub to the game, lost interest (and have more than enough credits for everything). It's really gotta get more to the sex at some point, I don't understand how the last update to the game's sex mechanics (milking) was made back in August of last year. Everything between then and now has been custom mode testing content and some one-off holiday stuff, or little bugfixes.

I mean the game's okay for being made by a solo dev, but there's really only so much you can do with a game where all you do is wiggle a toy around in a glitchy pussy for 2 minutes.
It's funny because it's even worse when you try to put two characters together.
I totally agree

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes