Unity Hotel Elera [v202407041900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I can't edit the one in Edge
thats-the-neat-part-you-dont.jpg
you don't edit with Edge, you right click and select "Edit with Notepad++" or "Edit", or even "Open with" and select Notepad or Notepad++

you edit the "controller_player.xml" file in Notepad (or Notepad++), making sure to follow the instructions. You also need to make sure that the "controller_player.xml.protect" file is deleted so it doesn't cause any issues.

It'd be easier if you knew the ins-and-outs of how XML works, but it's not really too difficult. Firstly, the section you need to edit should start with <_element_character_list> and end with </_element_character_list>. Anything other than this will cause errors. Then, just copy and paste everything you want.

Following the most recent iteration of the entire instructions, my full file looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
beware directly copying the file though, because this exact file will put you at the very start of the game

Of course, I didn't test if this was correct, so I may have an error within my file, but given that Notepad++'s formatting isn't messed up, I'd say I probably don't.

Last edited:

FantomXY

May 12, 2020
View attachment 3200979
you don't edit with Edge, you right click and select "Edit with Notepad++" or "Edit", or even "Open with" and select Notepad or Notepad++

you edit the "controller_player.xml" file in Notepad (or Notepad++), making sure to follow the instructions. You also need to make sure that the "controller_player.xml.protect" file is deleted so it doesn't cause any issues.

It'd be easier if you knew the ins-and-outs of how XML works, but it's not really too difficult. Firstly, the section you need to edit should start with <_element_character_list> and end with </_element_character_list>. Anything other than this will cause errors. Then, just copy and paste everything you want.

Following the most recent iteration of the entire instructions, my full file looks like this:

Of course, I didn't test if this was correct, so I may have an error within my file, but given that Notepad++'s formatting isn't messed up, I'd say I probably don't.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Sorry, but it doesn’t work for me if I do everything according to the guide, first I delete the protectors, then I edit and insert the text that you added to the post, also with toys. The Play button just doesn't work for me.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Sorry, but it doesn’t work for me if I do everything according to the guide, first I delete the protectors, then I edit and insert the text that you added to the post, also with toys. The Play button just doesn't work for me.
Whoops, sorry. Looks like I forgot to close one of the tags. The full file should be:

I didn't test my original file after I edited it, because I had other plans that took away the time, sorry. This time I actually took the time to make sure that it loaded after editing it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tdfox

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HotelElera-2023.12.23.0100
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The pony model definitely gave me mixed feelings since I would have just prefferred her being like the other characters.

Horse man's dick still twists up like a damn ribbon if you get it near any girl's ass and it's a struggle against every fiber of your being to even get it to go in a hole without it trying to fuck his own stomach.

I'm sure it'll be fixed eventually but he definitely is tough to even make pair up with anyone right now. Honestly it would be less of a hassle if you could tell him to always be erect but you can't. This is like playing that game about making dolls fuck except it's like a dark souls randomize mod that replaces every bird with a boss.

soggybenis

Jul 17, 2019
I'm stuck on giving the sketches to the deer guy. I dont have anything in my inventory, should I? Do you have to grab them from somehere and i skipped past the dialogue maybe? When i talk to him the only option is to initiate sex

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
I'm stuck on giving the sketches to the deer guy. I dont have anything in my inventory, should I? Do you have to grab them from somehere and i skipped past the dialogue maybe? When i talk to him the only option is to initiate sex
it's not an item iirc, just fuck.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes