Unity Hotel Elera [v202408071900] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

JonnyHoum94

Aug 11, 2023

SpikesXX1

Oct 26, 2023
Hey Devs. What an impressive game you got there. Love de body deformation and the all around physic based sex features. But I'm not realy into Fury tho but like I said : Love the content. Would it be great to implement some option to make some character more human like ? I mean imagine those tities and there gigantic vulva on bimbos where you get to stuff her with massive dildos...

Reactions: Darper

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
do the ladies squirt?
Yes, but you have to waggle the toy like a madman to get them to do it, and it's kinda gross looking.

I can't get the game to start, just an infinite loading screen with the spinning icon and FPS counter.
Dunno if this is relevant or not, but if you ever updated this game rather than a totally new install, you have to move your save file somewhere else, delete the game's whole folder, install the new one, then drop the save folder back into the game's folder, or the game will have a bunch of weird glitches.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Yes, but you have to waggle the toy like a madman to get them to do it, and it's kinda gross looking.

Dunno if this is relevant or not, but if you ever updated this game rather than a totally new install, you have to move your save file somewhere else, delete the game's whole folder, install the new one, then drop the save folder back into the game's folder, or the game will have a bunch of weird glitches.
yeah, this game has the whole brown and bloom look with some shader bloom types. They really should change it

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
yeah, this game has the whole brown and bloom look with some shader bloom types. They really should change it
The squirting looks like a green-brown colour? I'm really not sure what it is but it's rather off putting. As for the general colour schematic yeah, It's odd - as well as the fact everything looks "shiny and reflective" - reminds me of the early Xbox 360 days when Unreal became a prominent figure in the scene - everything was dark and wet looking.

See Gears of War specifically, shiny, wet looking and a fuck ton of AA issues.

Reactions: catsdino
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes