Ren'Py Abandoned Hotel [v0.5.3] [Stager]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
It's english version. But different conversations isnt translated into english it seems. Like with Jessica.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Does anybody has a walkthrough? the guide is a bit confusing
A walkthrough isnt really needed. It's pretty linear and grindy. Only two thing you really need to know is when you get the choice between fmeale and male for Vica if you choose Male, Jessica will move out of your hotel afaik.

And when it comes to anal training with Julia find the lubricant before trying to do it which you get from asking Vica about it after Vica have learned anal and you've talked to Julia about it. Dont try to force anal on Julia or she'll quit.

mysteriozz

May 29, 2017
What a fucking shitty game I can't do fuckin nothing... 700$, all clothes and some russian message from receptionist + 0 content

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
What a fucking shitty game I can't do fuckin nothing... 700$, all clothes and some russian message from receptionist + 0 content
Theres actually a lot of content tbf. You tried clicking the map? You need to use the map to get to Vica's room.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone explain to me how the translation stuff works? Everything in Jessica's intro is in Russian, but I see her translated text in the tl/english/ directory. Since the other translated text works, I imagine it's a fairly easy fix if one understands the system.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Pretty fun game, all the console commands are available from save editor.

The final red bra reward doesn't seem to get placed, might be due in another patch or for another girl. Lots of Russian text still needs to be translated but the scenes are still pretty hot even without the dialog.

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
Receptionist always run out of patience and leave, even after i give her lots of gifts, it only increases patience 4 which runs out in one day.. How to deal with that?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Lots of Russian text still needs to be translated but the scenes are still pretty hot even without the dialog.
If you look in the tl/english folder, it looks like most (all?) of it has been translated. The game just seems to be ignoring a couple of the translation files (like DialoguesWithVika2). No idea why.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Couple questions. Where do you get the green jacket? It may be tied in with my second question - when you send julia to the store all the text in in Russian so I have no idea what it is saying.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote