Ren'Py Abandoned Hotel [v0.5.3] [Stager]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_10739

WTF am I playing? This is fucking stupid jumping back & forth between english & russian... I have no H scenes, just a bunch of shit I can't understand...

anyone can tell me how to open console box? XD
Dude get with the program, I don't wanna be an A-H but read the threads on the main page and expand your mind... We cheat to live but you gotta make some effort...

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i try change variables but i can't
ex: Vsexuality=35
do you can help me?
im working 0.53 mac version, im using renpy sdk

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Getting an error with the debt game, when clkicking on any of the item in Vicky room :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Cabinet.rpy", line 52, in script call
    call VQuest_0_2 from _call_VQuest_0_2
  File "game/RoomCleaning.rpy", line 44, in script
    $ res = StartGame()
  File "game/RoomCleaning.rpy", line 44, in <module>
    $ res = StartGame()
  File "game/game.rpy", line 66, in StartGame
    renpy.call_screen("game", _layer="master")
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'always_opaque'
|/code]

Skipped two version, but did not have that by v03, any idea ?

Jul 6, 2017
Is there anyway to not get on the receptionist's bad side, because I always seem to get the message saying something about her mood, and if she does leave is there anyway to get her back?

jesusman1

Oct 24, 2017
Is this game dead? The developers seems to have disappeared. Their last post was on the second of February and their Patreon page still claims the update should be released sometime last month.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Is this game dead? The developers seems to have disappeared. Their last post was on the second of February and their Patreon page still claims the update should be released sometime last month.
It isn't the first time this happened also...

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I stopped supporting a while ago for this reason. he went quite a few months without anything. He has to learn than when he is payed, he must keep to a schedule or interact with his community in some way or he will lose all his support.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Has the development stopped? Such a shame if that's the case, the game was looking really good.

Jul 6, 2017
Has the development stopped? Such a shame if that's the case, the game was looking really good.
It does take a few months for an upload and since the last one was in February, the next one will probably come out late April or early May, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How to increase Vica's mood with console?
I tried
Code:
VMood = 20
VMood=20
But no results

genthrow

May 4, 2017
Is there a way to get have Jessica in the game but still have Vica do stuff to you? I'd like to have both if possible...

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a way to get have Jessica in the game but still have Vica do stuff to you? I'd like to have both if possible...
I managed to do both, but since Vica's mood always drops (for whatever reason) I always have to use the console to max out her mood after every single action or day. That's the only way I've found to still have both Jessica and Vica, but it's been a while since I played so the game may have changed since then.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
Silly question, but how the heck do you interact with Julia? Only option I can find is calling the receptionist. Which doesn't appear to allow giving or gifts. Just taking money or try to send off to the shop-keep.

Looking at the map only the maids/guest room/your room shows up.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote