Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Light NTR means there will be softcore scenes like groping, forced showing which are not leading to full sex scene for certain characters. But for NTR players, there will be more NTR scenes in certain path.
Thank you for the response. I do have one more question though. Is the light ntr forced or is it avoidable?

nazzo

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2018
Thank you for the response. I do have one more question though. Is the light ntr forced or is it avoidable?
For main characters you can avoid based on your choice. But for side characters, some scenes will be unavoidable due to the plot. If you chose NTR path accidently, you can choose another path by changing decision in certain event. I made twists and making decision and players must choose wisely for their desire path.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
There's a big spectrum between "Dude is in a stable relationship with MC's sister" and "Big BBC Bull creampie and impregnate MC's wife before his very eyes and she make him clean her up by slurping the other guy's cum".

Again and again some people here are utterly unable to distinguish those two extremes.

If it leans more toward MC making bad decision that push potential LI's into another man then it will be very interesting.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Btw there is no incest tag so why are we looking to project/make good relationship with sister and mother and obliging them? I mean MC literally mastrubate thinking of her sister.

nazzo

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2018
hopefully, this isn't gonna be one of those games that bluebell the absolute fuck outta non-ntr players while the ntr path gets all the sex, you cant please everyone, in trying to do so will only create extra workloads for yourself, non-ntr players like myself probably won't play much of this, coz it definitely sounds like the ntr is the core focus so you're wasting your own time with the light/Non-ntr path
Well, I agree that I can't please everyone's desire but I am sure to make decent scenes for Non-NTR players. So please feel free to play when the game is fully developed.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Well, I agree that I can't please everyone's desire but I am sure to make decent scenes for Non-NTR players. So please feel free to play when the game is fully developed.
Is this an incest /step-cest game? I mean MC has option to mastrubate thinking his sister and Sister is one of the main characters.

Reactions: Topoll

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
i hope so too, best of luck with your game.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I just tried this and I like it. The girls are really beautiful.
Good luck with your game dev :)

nazzo

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2018
Light NTR = Just the tip.

Anyway, every single game with the word "summer" in the title has extremely long development cycles. Most of us will be dead before any NTR is implemented, so for the time being I'd say let's dig in!
As already I've mentioned in developer notes, I don't have intention to make my game extremely longer. I want to make well- character developing in short period and advance to more exciting scenes.

Reactions: hhhhy and Joshy92

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As already I've mentioned in developer notes, I don't have intention to make my game extremely longer. I want to make well- character developing in short period and advance to more exciting scenes.
I was just trying to help you. Now everyone knows the NTR will come since day 1 :cautious:
Oh, please, when the story has progressed a bit more you should let us hit those bully brothers in the head with an axe :D

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes