Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I would not have a bright white screen when starting the game, it hurts the eyes.
I know it's a small detail but I can't be the only one playing most games in a dark room.

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
For non-NTR players in here:
I tried 3 times and finally found out how to avoided the NTR route.
The key is to choose the option of offering the bully a help to hit on Angela so MC don't get beaten up, and then choose to suggest Angela to forget it.
And the way to avoid the NTR contents of Mom is to study in front of the laptop.

This route would end up with kissing Angela at the end of date (up to ver0.1), but not a date with sister and knowing her classmate who would invite MC to join the Taekwondo Club.

btw, why can't MC be more manly ? :HideThePain: is that the spirit of NTR-MC ? (just my opinion~ LOL~)

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2647912

Overview:
Hottest Summer is a new adult game that follows the story of Sam, a senior high school student living in an Asian country with his beautiful mother Riona and sister Juno. Sam is an average student who is often the target of bullying from Jim and Jun, two brothers at school who are vying for the affections of Sam's childhood friend Angela and his sister Juno.

Before summer break, unexpected events begin to unfold that lead Sam, Angela, and Juno down a path of lust and intrigue. The story progresses based on the choices Sam makes along the way, and the consequences of those choices will shape the outcome of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-25
Release Date:2023-05-25
Developer: Darkstream -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Warning: NTR contents, currently avoidable

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2647975 View attachment 2647976 View attachment 2647977 View attachment 2647978 View attachment 2647979 View attachment 2647981 View attachment 2647986 View attachment 2647989 View attachment 2647992 View attachment 2647993
A lot of Asian adult movies are strongly "incest" based. Do you plan to include incest? I hope you do.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
While I do love ntr, I think it would be better if mc was already in a relationship with angela. Also, I do agree with the statement above about mc being a wimp in most of ntr games... Other than that, although I am not a big fan of asian settings, the game looks nice, good renders too.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why would I have to choose what this creep fantasizes about???

I repeat: why should the player have to choose who this fucking creep dreams of? It's stupid. He's not the MC!!!
And I'm not even choosing the NTR options in my playthrough!

Damn, beautiful girls, too bad about the rest of the game....
:(
Yeah, the game is awful. The female models are very sexy, but everything else is terrible: the text is painfully Engrish, the conversations are cringeworthy, and some of the elements in the story are just ridiculous like that private school principal forcing a student to move to a public school so that his bad marks don't affect the insitution's reputation. I mean, WTF?? That's the worst reputation a private school could get if it becomes known that after paying a lot of money for your children's education, the school fails to help them succeed and they just kick them out. Who's gonna pay big bucks to enroll their children in such a private school???

Also, I don't believe this will be a good NTR game even for NTR fans. All the interactions are ridiculous, as I said, and the fact that the MC hasn't even shown any sexual interest in the girls previously would instantly disqualify this as a NTR game to begin with. It would be more like selling out your loved ones.

Last edited:

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
Why would I have to choose what this creep fantasizes about???

I repeat: why should the player have to choose who this fucking creep dreams of? It's stupid. He's not the MC!!!
And I'm not even choosing the NTR options in my playthrough!

Yeah, the game is awful. The female models are very sexy, but everything else is terrible: the text is painfully Engrish, the conversations are cringeworthy, and some of the elements in the story are just ridiculous like that private school principal forcing a student to move to a public school so that his bad marks don't affect the insitution's reputation. I mean, WTF?? That's the worst reputation a private school could get if it becomes known that after paying a lot of money for your children's education, the school fails to help them succeed and they just kick them out. Who's gonna pay big bucks to enroll their children in such a private school???

Also, I don't believe this will be a good NTR game even for NTR fans. All the interactions are ridiculous, as I said, and the fact that the MC hasn't even shown any sexual interest in the girls previously would instantly disqualify this as a NTR game to begin with. It would be more like selling out your loved ones.

good point :WeSmart: I bet most player think the same as you do.
I like renders of girl in this game, but nothing else.

Reactions: Aristos

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Probably the only game where the heavy engrish dialogue actually improves immersion given the location. :KEK:
That said, the direction this is going isn't for me, best of luck dev.

Jul 25, 2022
The first impression makes it look like a game with the possibility of incest, but since the dev didn't post the future tags I ask: will there be incest?

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes