disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
It's a bit early to give a formal review, but I played this first release and really like the setup. The bullies aren't massive muscleheads and wimpy MC looks like a pretty well-built, athletic guy which hurts bullying believability, but otherwise things are well set up. The girls are all hot and there's all kinds of antagonists showing up to challenge MC.

I wasn't a fan of what the uncle did to the mother, but maybe that's part of a plan of subconscious corruption, so I'm reserving judgement.

nazzo I'm looking forward to the next releases!

Reactions: nazzo

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
good game
but it will be abandoned after max 4 or 5 update
too many branch at first chapter and each one of them will create more branch and finally almost impossible for solo dev to make update in decent time

nazzo

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2018
The plot of the Hottest Summer game revolves around the transformation of the main character, Sam, from a weak individual to a strong and resilient man. Throughout the story, Sam grapples with the effects of his childhood traumas, which have caused him to lose faith in his ability to stand up against bullies.

As players progress through the game, they are presented with choices that will shape Sam's character and destiny. It is important to carefully consider these choices, as they may not always lead to the expected outcomes.

One example of this is the option to offer Angela as a sacrifice to the bullies in order to avoid being beaten. However, players can later choose to warn Angela about the bully, leading to a non-NTR (non-cuckoldry) route. On the other hand, choosing to confront the bullies head-on may result in an NTR event, as Sam lacks the necessary strength. Ultimately, the game offers two distinct paths: one where Sam remains a weak loser (NTR route) and another where he becomes a strong individual who achieves his goals.

In Hottest Summer, there are multiple supporting characters who play significant roles in shaping Sam's life. Regarding the inclusion of a scene involving Uncle's dark desires and masturbation, I would like to clarify that the intention was not to incorporate an incest storyline into the current plot. Instead, Uncle's character serves to illustrate his inappropriate desires for the girls in the house, thereby supporting the overall narrative and enhancing the seductive portrayal of Riona and Juno.
This is simply a visual novel game, so you are just like watching a movie in which you can make your own choices. For those who are interested in incest, the incest route may be released later as a side story or exclusive episode depending on the requests of players.

Currently, the interaction between characters may be weak, but I believe it's acceptable for most players since I'm not aiming for an epic story. However, I will make efforts to improve this aspect in future updates.

The game is set in an Asian environment, which may lead some players from Western countries to find certain aspects ridiculous from their perspective. In some Asian countries, there are private schools that specifically target elite individuals. These schools offer not only a good education but also a favorable environment for the students' future. The reputation of graduating from such schools holds great value for parents, and they have high expectations to maintain the school's prestige.

While this may seem ridiculous from a Western cultural standpoint, it's important to understand that it resonates with the aspirations for power, wealth, pride, and reputation that are prominent in some Asian societies. Even though black magic, succubus, and flying characters are elements that we can accept in a game, I believe that the plot of my game is still acceptable. This is just a game, after all, and it is meant to let our dark desires run wild. So, don't take it too seriously and just enjoy the game.

Since English is not my native language, I understand that there may be some inconvenience with the writing and dialogue in my game for certain players. I want to assure you that I am aware of this issue and I am committed to finding a solution to improve it in future updates. Thank you for trying out the game, and I hope you can find entertainment and fulfillment within its unique world.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
The girls look very good!
The bully... Doesn't look like a bully (if you put glasses on him, I'm pretty sure he would have a nerdy look.)
Anyway, that's a good start. Good luck Dev!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The plot of the Hottest Summer game revolves around the transformation of the main character, Sam, from a weak individual to a strong and resilient man. Throughout the story, Sam grapples with the effects of his childhood traumas, which have caused him to lose faith in his ability to stand up against bullies.

As players progress through the game, they are presented with choices that will shape Sam's character and destiny. It is important to carefully consider these choices, as they may not always lead to the expected outcomes.

One example of this is the option to offer Angela as a sacrifice to the bullies in order to avoid being beaten. However, players can later choose to warn Angela about the bully, leading to a non-NTR (non-cuckoldry) route. On the other hand, choosing to confront the bullies head-on may result in an NTR event, as Sam lacks the necessary strength. Ultimately, the game offers two distinct paths: one where Sam remains a weak loser (NTR route) and another where he becomes a strong individual who achieves his goals.

In Hottest Summer, there are multiple supporting characters who play significant roles in shaping Sam's life. Regarding the inclusion of a scene involving Uncle's dark desires and masturbation, I would like to clarify that the intention was not to incorporate an incest storyline into the current plot. Instead, Uncle's character serves to illustrate his inappropriate desires for the girls in the house, thereby supporting the overall narrative and enhancing the seductive portrayal of Riona and Juno.
Personally, if I play it will be when I am sure that all NTR can be avoided and I know exactly how to do it.

This is simply a visual novel game, so you are just like watching a movie in which you can make your own choices. For those who are interested in incest, the incest route may be released later as a side story or exclusive episode depending on the requests of players.
Well, I play immersively, that is, when I play I identify myself 100% with the MC: it's as if the MC and I are the same person. I don't find it the same as reading a book or watching a movie, in them the protagonist is another person.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Great start, the setting is good and seems to be so exciting game and the models are pretty.

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
Story writing can be improved and sex scenes are lackluster. If you choose to sleep while studying then uncle fucks mother while she is unconscious, that scene was dull. I mean to say intimate/sex scenes don't seem as impactful whether they are NTR or non NTR. Other than that everything else is great. Characters look good, renders are superb. Hope the story writing improves a bit.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Nice start. Love the images of the girls. Look forward to see where it is going from here. Keeping track of this one.

Reactions: nazzo

op1144

Oct 8, 2020
I'm a big fan of NTR game and so far I like Juno (in NTR route) the most. And I like the plot that Sam exchanged his sister Juno to the bully to protect Angela (and himself). I hope there will be more plots in which Sam is forced to betray these characters to avoid being bullied or suspended from school, etc., and the protagonist is reluctant at first, but more and more to be turned on and enjoy with the situation. :D

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes