harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Non-NTR games outnumber the NTR games 10 to 1 (at least) on this site; if NTR bothers someone so much then just don't play the games with the tag. Literally nothing compels you to do so. Ain't nobody doing math for you to tell you "ration of non-ntr to ntr scenes"
Non ntr guys have to do math everytime because of bad experience they have got in almost all other optional NTR games. We have absolutely no problem if the game is exclusively NTR. We don't even catch a eye. But, problem arises when there is a non ntr path in a optional NTR game. Because, for namesake it is "optional NTR", but in most cases it is "optional non ntr".

thanhnvh01

Mar 9, 2021
when juno go karaoke with friends, i can only choose waiting for juno so i dont have juno and kim scene. can someone guide me?

Jun 1, 2017
when juno go karaoke with friends, i can only choose waiting for juno so i dont have juno and kim scene. can someone guide me?
Probably you ned to have all previously scene with Kim and Juno played, probably, if you reject Kim previously probably you dont have this scene, but im not sure i dont played yet this new version.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Saves not working again -.- Yea im out and wait until the game is finished. There is really no point in playing all routes just to notice every few versions the saves are not working anymore.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes