Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
At this point I have lost all hope that something would happen between MC and Riona , and I starting to think the same thing about the teacher and MC....

Reactions: MAD6999

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
how get juno and kim? mod just loop
i delete old folder and saves and now can get all scenes

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Does someone knows what are my missing scenes in there? hotest.PNG ? Are these romance or ntr scenes? I can't get them...
Thanks in advance guys

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
thanks but why yuri and ramu second fight is looping?
I understand that it depends on the decisions you have made before reaching that point. This Mod is to follow the Alpha route, within that path, I did not find any loop. I tried it dozens of times. But I don't know what happens with other open routes.

cebs

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2018
thanks but why yuri and ramu second fight is looping?
I understand that it depends on the decisions you have made before reaching that point. This Mod is to follow the Alpha route, within that path, I did not find any loop. I tried it dozens of times. But I don't know what happens with other open routes.
Like MurrayMods said, you didn't followed the Alpha route, that happens if you go down to NTR

Reactions: MurrayMods

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
NTR is Avoidable ??. If you pick that route you'll stay a virgin :cautious:
There is a guide to avoiding NTR

Non NTR Guide

-No, I just want to say I cannot avoid Angela
-Forget it, Angela. He is truly a bully guy. He doesn't deserve you.

-You can count ob me, sis. I can go with you and help you.
-Uh.. I need to talk you,mom.
-Study for exam

-Enough

And then there was an obvious choice with Juno and the uncle. I can't remember the exact options, but you should be able to figure out which one leads to the NTR.

Reactions: Aground9437

niubigela

Dec 14, 2022
Okay, here's what you need...
Just copy it to the game folder and open Replay Scenes to see it.
for the last 3 Scenes ( except for the last scene) I think you should follow route Sister + Kim and Mom + Kim to open it.
thxxxx

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
basically a game that talks about ntr being avoidable when we all know that this load of shit isn't avoidable you have 2 choices either look at the ntr or stay a virgin and don't look at the thing happening, but it will happen
So far there is only a path were the MC has sex with his best friend 2 times, and has very few sexy scene with his sister, and that's it, there are 5 beautiful woman in this game and that's all the action this MC has gotten so far, and that's because of too many paths for 5 dudes that are trying to fuck the girls, which means less time to develop scenes for the MC :(

This game would have been much better with much less guys doing NTR.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes