Mar 20, 2021
Hi, I haven't played this game yet, I know he is NTR genre, but I don't like those loser protagonists who are like cowards.
So is the main character of the game a coward who can't resist being bullied? If so. I will skip this game and not pay attention.

Apr 21, 2018
This game has so much potential with the renders and characters, but ends up being a totally jarring bounce fest jumping from topic to topic and event to event with no real lead in for any of it.

One major plot item is he is going to be kicked out of school if he does not pass his test, he has studied exactly 1 time. But has time for unbelievable numbers of outings and other events. Apparently, the person writing the game might be planning to just give him the answers and let him pass with no worry that he is going to continue being an imbecile for the rest of his life. I can see a point of avoiding repeating content over and over again, but if you want to do that, just simply declare the guy is a massive genius and can get away with simply showing up to class once a week.

Anyways, if you can handle to chaotic path of the story, I am sure the renders will make this worth it to you to play. I think I am just going to speed through and watch the sex scenes and call it a day.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The NTR in this is at least believable, most of the girls aren't even happy about what they're doing. They don't do a 180 personality flip based on who they're with like some NTR games.

That said, this game is still a giant mess. Both in it's writing and coding. Things happen that shouldn't or have no logic to have happened. If you send your mom to the principal, but she rejects him, he never has his fling with the teacher either, but somehow you have a picture of him doing that like the NTR scene happens.

There are scenes that have no bearing on the NTR route that only happen on that route and all content with Yuri was locked behind Ramu forcing her to do stuff. On the Alpha route, it just looks like the Dev cut the character at a certain point.

Then there's Yuri's friend she meets after exams. On the Ramu route she gets fucked, on the Alpha route they do Karaoke and she's never seen again.

Like I said, this is just a giant mess.

Reactions: xXPaolo13

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
At this point I don't trust the dev. Did this update finally actually advance the non ntr route?

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
The NTR in this is at least believable, most of the girls aren't even happy about what they're doing. They don't do a 180 personality flip based on who they're with like some NTR games.

That said, this game is still a giant mess. Both in it's writing and coding. Things happen that shouldn't or have no logic to have happened. If you send your mom to the principal, but she rejects him, he never has his fling with the teacher either, but somehow you have a picture of him doing that like the NTR scene happens.

There are scenes that have no bearing on the NTR route that only happen on that route and all content with Yuri was locked behind Ramu forcing her to do stuff. On the Alpha route, it just looks like the Dev cut the character at a certain point.

Then there's Yuri's friend she meets after exams. On the Ramu route she gets fucked, on the Alpha route they do Karaoke and she's never seen again.

Like I said, this is just a giant mess.
While I have few problems with the storyline being jumpy (e.g. suddenly we are at the holiday location jumping over a couple weeks), since sometimes it is okay to do that to keep grinding/slogging away, I agree with you that some paths and decisions are a mess.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, in one playthrough the MC is still a very good friend of Angela, but he helped Jim get together with her (The MC is after Juno and Yuri). But the Karaoke event is just a 100% NTR/beta cuck event, no matter the previous event choices. It would have made much more sense to make an option for the MC to join in the fun from early on, since on that route Jim and the MC are halfway ok with each other.
Another thing is as you already said Yuri. I play with the mod to have access to Yuri´s non-NTR content on the Alpha and normal guy routes. It being not available on those routes seems clearly a coding error.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
While I have few problems with the storyline being jumpy (e.g. suddenly we are at the holiday location jumping over a couple weeks), since sometimes it is okay to do that to keep grinding/slogging away, I agree with you that some paths and decisions are a mess.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, in one playthrough the MC is still a very good friend of Angela, but he helped Jim get together with her (The MC is after Juno and Yuri). But the Karaoke event is just a 100% NTR/beta cuck event, no matter the previous event choices. It would have made much more sense to make an option for the MC to join in the fun from early on, since on that route Jim and the MC are halfway ok with each other.
Another thing is as you already said Yuri. I play with the mod to have access to Yuri´s non-NTR content on the Alpha and normal guy routes. It being not available on those routes seems clearly a coding error.
It's not a coding error. The mod shows the conversations about how Yuri is still abused by Ramu off camera. The mod asks if you want to watch the NTR scenes if you aren't on that route but knowing what the scene was you can see that the conversations with Yuri still talk about the events happening.

So any and all content with Yuri is locked on that route after the Angela encounter on the roof.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Soars

Jul 15, 2024
Does anyone know how to unlock the replay gallery on the second row, first image of the second-to-last page, about Ling visiting Jim's home?

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes