lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Dude, in future chapters i will try to expand the pleasure with some specific fetishes and options, but forcing women or harassing them without their consent will not be one of them. I can assure you that women's consent will be at the forefront in every story I write. Sexual harassment is not my style and it will never happen. If you expect this from me, i recommend that you go to other content.
Excellent... Even better! I truly have jedi mind control over these "cuck-creators"!

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
What an excellent start to the game, I think that the few bits such as some grainy renders and poor translation will be ironed out. The story line is very good, not same old same old, the Li takes the initiative over the MC is good and she actually doesn't look too glam she is more realistic but still hot and he is a bit naive (oh and I love pantyless pussy) can't wait for update, if this standard keeps up I will have to put my hand in my pocket - not for that you pervs - I mean to support the developer!

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
What an excellent start to the game, I think that the few bits such as some grainy renders and poor translation will be ironed out. The story line is very good, not same old same old, the Li takes the initiative over the MC is good and she actually doesn't look too glam she is more realistic but still hot and he is a bit naive (oh and I love pantyless pussy) can't wait for update, if this standard keeps up I will have to put my hand in my pocket - not for that you pervs - I mean to support the developer!

I will spare more time for rendering in the future. Glad you liked the story line. You also can be sure that i will raise the standard a little bit more! :)

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Oh my God ... this was hot. What a pity that it was interrupted at the most interesting moment. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Ashley is so beautiful, so sexy, and she looks like a real woman. I can’t wait to see her in action.

An interesting game. There are a lot of things that I expect to get better over time. The quality of the rendering I believe will come when the game reaches a certain level of interested donors and that money is invested in a better PC. As for writing, I would like to have fewer of those irrelevant sentences such as "Go to work" and then "I got to work", "Make breakfast" - "I made breakfast". A little content should be added here. For example, that they have breakfast together, exchange thoughts, wishes, simply chat and so on.

All in all, I wish you success, there is potential there.

Reactions: respirit

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Oh my God ... this was hot. What a pity that it was interrupted at the most interesting moment. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Ashley is so beautiful, so sexy, and she looks like a real woman. I can’t wait to see her in action.

An interesting game. There are a lot of things that I expect to get better over time. The quality of the rendering I believe will come when the game reaches a certain level of interested donors and that money is invested in a better PC. As for writing, I would like to have fewer of those irrelevant sentences such as "Go to work" and then "I got to work", "Make breakfast" - "I made breakfast". A little content should be added here. For example, that they have breakfast together, exchange thoughts, wishes, simply chat and so on.

All in all, I wish you success, there is potential there.
Glad you liked it, i'll try to expand the content. Frankly, i put those not-so-good places you mentioned to fill the gaps in the story. I will try to do my best in future.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I love this game its quirky artwork, she is quite hot somehow though not a super model and the fact that she takes control right away and there is no grind to get the game going

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Any news about update?
I'm currently working on Chapter Two. I added a progress bar to my Patreon page. You can check it there! :)

I love this game its quirky artwork, she is quite hot somehow though not a super model and the fact that she takes control right away and there is no grind to get the game going
You will like next chapter much more than the first one. ;)

Reactions: ant007 and EgoNova
Feb 4, 2018
alpha cuckold always makes me laugh no such thing as a alpha cuckold.
You may laugh but...
A hetero alpha male (husband)that enjoys watching his (hotwife) have sex with other men is called a stag. Stags are common in the swing scene and are absolutely in control of the sexual situation.
A beta male that shares his yet also embraces sissy and degradation culture is a cuckold and often has bisexual tendencies.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
1614499778257.png
The tags kinda give away that this is no swing game and its just gona be pure cuckery though... hotwife only for other people, MC gets to idk, eat the cum off wife as usual? :eek:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
You may laugh but...
A hetero alpha male (husband)that enjoys watching his (hotwife) have sex with other men is called a stag. Stags are common in the swing scene and are absolutely in control of the sexual situation.
A beta male that shares his yet also embraces sissy and degradation culture is a cuckold and often has bisexual tendencies.
Not really by definition cuck does NOT know what is happening therefore it is more like she is cheating, a male that shares and also embraces sissy and degradation culture often have bisexual tendencies.

Feb 4, 2018
Not really by definition cuck does NOT know what is happening therefore it is more like she is cheating, a male that shares and also embraces sissy and degradation culture often have bisexual tendencies.
Sorry, but this is clearly not your field.
The modern term of cuckold is exactly the opposite of what you are stating. The most important aspect of the cuckoldry is him knowing what she is doing and seeking to be personally humiliated or degraded because of it. Most cuckolds are often present when the wife/gf is having sex with other men, while himself being denied of her. I've been exclusively in the hot-wifing lifestyle for over 16 years now and hosted several public and private swing club events all over the US catering to that very dynamic. This also happens to be the fastest growing swing sub-category worldwide despite all the negative comments regarding this subject matter on the F95 forums.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
Hotwife_Ashley-win-compressed
Original 164 Megs
crunched 82 Megs - -
(more mirrors upon request)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: respirit

respirit if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
She's hot. Is it just NTR or is there open relationship (guy gets to with other women too) or swinging?

Last edited by a moderator:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
There will be people that shit on the game just because it's NTR. There will also be people who blindly praise the game treating it like it is perfect and the best thing ever just because it has NTR. That can make getting genuine feedback difficult for such a game.

That being said... Just once in a cuck game I wish there was an ending I want to see. I have never seen this ending in a cuck game before, and I want to just see it one time... Just once.

Here is a summary of the ending:

After the "hot wife" has fucked her 53rd or whatever "Bull"... the guy drops a few bucks on the nightstand. So the hot wife looks at bull "What's that for?" They talk it over... turns out the cuck was never cuck at all... Instead he was a "Stealth Pimp" selling that pussy. Hot wife is OBVIOUSLY pissed and full on rage mode... She goes "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Meanwhile our "cuck" friend is sipping margaritas on the beach with a gorgeous young lady that aint a hoe with all the money he earned selling her snooch, laughing and having a good time... Roll credits.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes