Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.14.png

House Chores - Beta 0.14 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

The Spring Update?! That's so old news by this point, right? - Emily

It's already time to start looking forward to the next update of House Chores, Beta 0.14!

== Emily ==

Beta 0.14 is going to continue the focus on Emily!

The main 'theme' of the update is just ensuring that Emily has a couple of fun new interactions around the house. One in particular will be in the laundry room. Make sure you read the warnings on those washing machines! People around the neighborhood have been getting stuck!

Laundry room shenanigans are only one part of the update. The rest of the content is still being determined but I would like to include a stealthy situation as well. I think the game could use more sneaky moments.

== Group Activities ==

This next update is going to probably be the last solo update for a while. Looking ahead at Beta 0.15 and beyond, there is going to finally be the introduction of group 'activities'. I'm sure you all know what this means.

Secrets cant be kept forever right? ;)

=====

Short and sweet first look post! I'm excited to share more with you all as the update continues to progress.

Stay tuned for more news updates, teasers, and of course, a release date announcement.

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! =D

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Can you remove incest tag, please? There's no such thing there, just that annoying naming thingy. I understand why developer did this, but still there is NO incest in this game by default.
That "annoying naming thingy" is there so you can make it incest. Patreon doesn't like when incest is the default relationship.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It was clear that he had intended for the story to contain incest and story is written with that in mind. He makes is it so blatantly obvious what the roles are, but leaves just enough room for plausible deniability. Look at his mother's day post. https://f95zone.to/threads/house-chores-v0-13-beta-sirens-domain.34842/post-10767833 Everyone knows what he is really saying. Heck it is become a running joke on his discord.

Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

So in short relax. The tag is technically correct.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
If you assume the game is incest like it obviously is supposed to be then it's not "some unknown reason". "Hmmm, I wonder what the relationship is between this teenager and the middle aged woman who he lives with."

She cleans the house, cleans his room, cooks the food, has the authority to tell the MC clean his room. There must be some sort of authority figure that is usually tied to doing those sort of things.

Reactions: Claude_Speed

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
You have a Maid that lives with you, a Tutor that lives with you, and a Neighbor that is also your Maid's sister and apparently lives with you. Except... there's something wonky about all those people living in the same house. Shouldn't "Neighbor" Julie at least live next door?

Here's what you do:
Start a New Game, ignore the input prompts and leave the default information for the MC and Linda being the "Maid" and you're her "Client." Once you clean up your laundry and get out into the hallway, click on Emily's door and it tells you "That's Sis' room" before you even meet the character and are given the chance to identify her as a Tutor. That should be a clue right there. Zip through the next few scenes until Emily and Julie arrive. Keep their default info, and notice how the game needs you to specify their relations with "you call them X, they call you Y" prompts. Got all that? Okay. Good. Now go back to the title and start over. Get to Linda's introduction and change her name to Mom. It completely skips the Maid/Client questions because it somehow knows the MC is her Son. Get to Emily and Linda, keep their default names and set relationships to Sister and Aunt respectively and it won't even question what the characters should call you in return. It's almost like the game was meant to use those instead of what it tells you to enter. Weird, eh?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
God damn pimps, Ive been edging with this game for the past 6 hours. I'm too far gone.
The art is amazing and the game knows not to blue ball you too much.
Exactly what the doctor ordered, besides the schizo meds.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes