3.80 star(s) 91 Votes

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
God damn pimps, Ive been edging with this game for the past 6 hours. I'm too far gone.
The art is amazing and the game knows not to blue ball you too much.
Exactly what the doctor ordered, besides the schizo meds.

Fapnoob

Jan 27, 2018
If you assume the game is incest like it obviously is supposed to be then it's not "some unknown reason". "Hmmm, I wonder what the relationship is between this teenager and the middle aged woman who he lives with."

She cleans the house, cleans his room, cooks the food, has the authority to tell the MC clean his room. There must be some sort of authority figure that is usually tied to doing those sort of things.
Obviously LANDLADY

prodigital64

Jan 11, 2021
heloo can anyone help me how to find cookiescar (likes summertime saga)? In this game
or how i can see ALL SCene already open ?
HELPPPP
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Progress Report Stuck.png
Progress Report | Chorin' Along!
Hey everyone!

Figured I'd update you all on progress while simultaneously showing a bit of a teaser for some fun upcoming content!

Progress on the next House Chores update is moving along, however, it will still require a bit more time as art is still in progress. The previously teased scene has quite a few different variations and expressions so that's caused it to take a little longer than usual.

Additionally, here's a teaser of an upcoming on-screen scene as well for Emily! After deciding to work on some chores, disaster strikes! Gee, I hope she's okay! It would be terrible if she got stuck, right..?

======

Unfortunately, I still don't feel comfortable announcing a release date just yet but I'm hoping to get a better idea of that as the month progresses so stay tuned!

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! See you soon with more updates and teasers!

Andromaniac

Jul 15, 2021
rpgm games are capped at 30 fps, are there any ways to uncap it? because it feels so slow for me

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 91 Votes