3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Well cuz this is just side project his main project is zombie's retreat 2
That is not 100% accurate. House Chores started as a side project, but is now considered a main project. It gets just as much attention as Zombie Retreat. The reason that updates take so long to come out is because the game doesn't use any premade assets. Everything has to be made custom, and that takes time. More time compared to the other projects.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
That is not 100% accurate. House Chores started as a side project, but is now considered a main project. It gets just as much attention as Zombie Retreat. The reason that updates take so long to come out is because the game doesn't use any premade assets. Everything has to be made custom, and that takes time. More time compared to the other projects.
I believe this is because Mogucho is side artist. He works with commissions rather being part of the team and do art full time.

Reactions: IzwanHensem

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
Hey, I've been trying to upscale the art of this game to 4k, this is all done. I was able to replace the 720p in the game to 4k quality. But then i had to make the game's window size also 4k, i managed to do it in the plugin.js file for this game, like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i have to do this otherwise the game looks like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But now this makes a problem with a window size this big, places to click are out of place, i expected something like that, their x and y positions must be hard coded. (some other elements also seem to be out of place) see gif below

I'm very much not familiar with rpg maker at all, ive been searching for some time now how to fix this, at 1st i thought "guess i just need to find their x and y in some data files and just times 3 them or something. maybe times 3 their hitbox size too?". ive tried stuff in the mapinfos.json and other map000.json files, ive found what seem to be some x and y coordinates but changing them doesnt seem to do anything?

Anyway, was wondering if any of you could help me out figure this out, would be very cool thanks :)

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Hey, I've been trying to upscale the art of this game to 4k, this is all done. I was able to replace the 720p in the game to 4k quality. But then i had to make the game's window size also 4k, i managed to do it in the plugin.js file for this game, like this:
Which neural engine did you use to upscale images?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.17FirstLook.png

House Chores - Beta 0.17 | First Look!

Hey everyone!

Here's a first look at the newest update coming soon to House Chores - Beta 0.17!

== Group Activities ==

It's been a long time coming to get to this moment, but group activities are on the way!

Linda and Julie will be the focus of this update so just like in the previous update, you will need to have progressed far enough along through both of their stories to see the new content.

Beta 0.17 is a direct continuation of the events from the previous update. With Julie managing to break down Linda's guard a little bit, who knows what sort of reckless trouble Linda might be up for now?! I guess you'll have to find out and see!

As usual with first look updates, I don't like to announce any release windows yet in case things change but stay tuned for more details about the release date!

======

Beta 0.17 feels like the start of the end game for House Chores (Chapter 1) so it's exciting seeing years of updates reach a moment that many, including myself, have been eager to see.

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! I'll see you all soon with more teasers and news updates!

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Is there a way to repeat the scene with julia and linda kissing and the version in the bath where julia catches you? I would like to access these 2 scenes without loading the previous saves if possible.

byzurs

Aug 6, 2021
Is there a way to repeat the scene with julia and linda kissing and the version in the bath where julia catches you? I would like to access these 2 scenes without loading the previous saves if possible.
No, for now (for some weird reason) you can't replay the julia x linda and the batch scene

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Hi there! Are there threesomes in this game? I only played the mom-path until now and want to know if there is more content with her on the other ladies paths.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Hey, I've an issue : I'm stuck in a loop with Linda's laundry sex scene. I keep having the same event, and can't advance the relationship further

Jan 21, 2024
How do you unlock 2nd chair scene with linda? I just have "???" on my fap options. I got to where I banged her in the laundry room already. I haven't done anyone else's route

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
How do I unlock the second part of the Linda and Julia scene mentioned in the changelog? I keep doing chores for Linda but all that pops up are the hearts on the side. No notification that a scene will happen

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes