3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Rsia360

Nov 11, 2017
I absolutely love this game, does anyone know any game that is like this one? Or any developer that is not afraid to make games this good?
Any opinion would be aprecciated

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Great game , great artstyle , good story and likable animation but the only thing I don't like about this is that game updates very slowly ...

Everything else is great
Cant you people read about the situation before talking?
The artist left so they had to get a new one AND then wait for the art.
1 post huh? Well if you think Siren's update story is bad, oh boy...

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Cant you people read about the situation before talking?
The artist left so they had to get a new one AND then wait for the art.
1 post huh? Well if you think Siren's update story is bad, oh boy...
Just because not everyone has the time to read 76 pages of the thread doesn't mean you should be a dick about it. As you pointed out, it's their first post, so it would be normal to cut a newbie some slack instead of acting like that.

Last edited:

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I've seen on videos that the mom was naked in all the scenes, like the blowjob one, how do I do that
I haven't played in a while, so I'm not certain, but the BJ in the bathroom is naked, and I think the one you get in his room by sitting in the chair can be naked.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

New Update - October Release + Details!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share one more main update before the next update releases. There's been some new developments so I have a much more solid plan on what will be in this new build. I also wanted to go over the new stuff coming in this update.

== What's New ==

This build probably won't add much to your total playtime. But at the same time, so many important tasks have been accomplished.

1: Linda's bust re-design

2: New location: Emily's Bedroom (Day & Night)

3: New clickable object: Emily at her computer

4: New clickable object: Linda at night on her bed
-Her NSFW scene now can properly be re-experienced without the awkward dialogue option at her door

5: (Still needs to be complete): Linda animated on-screen NSFW scene during Morning

This confirms that the next update will focus on Emily and her story. A lot of the tasks in this update are meant to help prepare for her update so more time can be spent on NSFW scenes instead!

== Release Date ==

The artist is going to be away during a part of late Oct so the plan is to finish this on-screen scene before then and I should be able to release the update shortly after!

Right now, I'd expect a mid-October release window. There shouldn't be any need to delay as this update will be fairly easy to put together and most of the new additions are already added!

=====

That's everything for this update!

Hopefully this post doesn't come across as mean or passive aggressive. Receiving those "that's it?" comments can be disheartening so I wanted to be extremely clear about what to expect. I know most of you are all incredibly understanding so many thanks for that.

Thank you as well to the people who provided your feedback on the last post too!

I'll see you all soon. Probably with a sketch teaser of the on-screen scene, then the update shortly after! =D

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

New Update - October Release + Details!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share one more main update before the next update releases. There's been some new developments so I have a much more solid plan on what will be in this new build. I also wanted to go over the new stuff coming in this update.

== What's New ==

This build probably won't add much to your total playtime. But at the same time, so many important tasks have been accomplished.

1: Linda's bust re-design

2: New location: Emily's Bedroom (Day & Night)

3: New clickable object: Emily at her computer

4: New clickable object: Linda at night on her bed
-Her NSFW scene now can properly be re-experienced without the awkward dialogue option at her door

5: (Still needs to be complete): Linda animated on-screen NSFW scene during Morning

This confirms that the next update will focus on Emily and her story. A lot of the tasks in this update are meant to help prepare for her update so more time can be spent on NSFW scenes instead!

== Release Date ==

The artist is going to be away during a part of late Oct so the plan is to finish this on-screen scene before then and I should be able to release the update shortly after!

Right now, I'd expect a mid-October release window. There shouldn't be any need to delay as this update will be fairly easy to put together and most of the new additions are already added!

=====

That's everything for this update!

Hopefully this post doesn't come across as mean or passive aggressive. Receiving those "that's it?" comments can be disheartening so I wanted to be extremely clear about what to expect. I know most of you are all incredibly understanding so many thanks for that.

Thank you as well to the people who provided your feedback on the last post too!

I'll see you all soon. Probably with a sketch teaser of the on-screen scene, then the update shortly after! =D
Thanks mate! Looking forward to the next updates. Love how this game has things happening seemingly in the world instead of in scenes. Like the kitchen sex with MC and Linda, or the handjob with Julie.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes