3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
After finishing the 0.6.5 updates will the team take 1 or 2 weeks of rest before starting the 0.7.0 update? And when will the polls for characters will start for the 0.8.0 update? I would like all the characters in the school update, and the bank to open because of interest on money. Some adult toys to buy using the money.
Um I think you have the wrong thread.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Merrk23

Nov 8, 2023
Where is this games save file in android build? I can't seem to find it in the data folder like other games I've played

WhatsUpKahn

Apr 20, 2024
Does anybody know of any similar games? The genre of freeuse casual incest is one ripe for a great game, but all of them seem to take forever (House Chores/A Town Uncovered) or become abandoned (Kindread: The Redburns)

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
Does anybody know of any similar games? The genre of freeuse casual incest is one ripe for a great game, but all of them seem to take forever (House Chores/A Town Uncovered) or become abandoned (Kindread: The Redburns)
Corruption by Mr.C, My New Neighbors by Rxmaximus, Polyturnon by Zinkopoly. These are all Honey Select model games not drawn which might be a turnoff and only some characters are incest (none in polyturnon) but all have a wide selection of characters

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

HC Summer Roadmap.png

HC - Beta 0.19 + Beta 0.20 | Roadmap

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share some news about the next two updates planned for House Chores!

== Beta 0.19 ==

Next up is update Beta 0.19 which will feature a special short event for Linda! For winning the previous Milf Showdown competition, I like to celebrate with a unique outfit and NSFW scene.

This particular event will include a heavily modified background, similar to the Winter & Spring events. Because of this, the update does still need a bit more time to develop.

Stay tuned for an official reveal of her new outfit soon! I'll probably do a separate reveal for $1+ Patrons that features a full uncensored look at her design too!

== Beta 0.20 ==

I know a lot of people have been eager to see more of Emily's story and the continuation of events from the previous update. I wanted to share this roadmap to let you all see that you shouldn't have to wait too long. After 0.19 is complete, the main storyline will pick back up with new events for Linda & Emily!

=====

Only a few more planned updates (4, I think?) so we're nearing the end of this wild summer vacation!

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! See you soon with more news & updates about Beta 0.19!

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes