Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
House Chores [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain] - Compressed

Win [221 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Why can't you load the save games from the last version? I have to start over every time!
Because the save files are local in the game folder's 'www' folder. If you want to keep your saves you have to manually copy over the 'saves' folder inside the 'www' folder to the new version's game files.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
To be fair from what I know this is only a side project Siren's main one is Zombie's retreat 2 for the meantime and sometimes dude still updates the first part of series with new h scenes.

Reactions: Django_Farney

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
I havent confirmed, but I think you have to win the dream sequence, which was bugged in the release version.

Edit: Confirmed that was the issue. Just beat it and I got the scene to play.

The correct order is
Attack
Lightning Magic
Ice
Attack
Lol no way I did this first try. I thought you could just do it randomly.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
To be fair from what I know this is only a side project Siren's main one is Zombie's retreat 2 for the meantime and sometimes dude still updates the first part of series with new h scenes.
And that game has same shitty updates like this one. Takes age for him to release a handjob > boobjob > blowjob scene (precisely in that order) that has same character models but only with different background. Wow, riveting stuff.

I'm glad you're honest with me.

• Hey there
Reactions: Wlms

Whyaduck

Jun 22, 2017
I havent confirmed, but I think you have to win the dream sequence, which was bugged in the release version.

Edit: Confirmed that was the issue. Just beat it and I got the scene to play.

The correct order is
Attack
Lightning Magic
Ice
Attack
That's weird. Is there a specific sequence? I won with some different picks.

The order I did was

Heal
Lunging Attack
Ice Magic
Ultimate Ray

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes