3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
House Chores [v0.18.1 Beta] [Siren's Domain] - Compressed

Win [221 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Bob, 3 different downloads and they are all coming back with virus detected without the option to bypass and download anyway. Can you reload it?

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
No doggy style quickie while she's cleaning in the living room...they just lost the chance to make the meme real lol.
I Hope they add a variation including this scene later on.
Your annual reminder here - this is a crime to the humanity. To have a game based upon a certain origin and to not even include a full original scene in such a game. A heresy, indeed.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hey Bob, 3 different downloads and they are all coming back with virus detected without the option to bypass and download anyway. Can you reload it?
Not really, won't help much. Nothing I can do really.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Is this a bug: when I select "admire ass" should the scene just be a static image or should there be some kind of animations? The scene plays sound effects like there should be something happening.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I know he's working on a few games but considering how well this game did in his poll, I'm surprised he would release such a small small update (I'm aware he already said it would be one scene). He should have just delayed it and released it with 2 scenes at this point, because now with 1 scene and likely 1 scene in the next update, it's going to seem like two lacking updates.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes