3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019
Seems like Julie is bugged right now and after talking to her twice I got skipped straight to the date night event. I'm not really sure what I did to trigger it but I was running through the usual content loop (please add a skip to new content button) and I talked to her and something just broke and all of a sudden she's crying about her car being broken and getting ready for a date night. I tried talking to her like you usually would to progress the story but every time I did that the game would skip her dialogue and skip me to the next part of the day.

Reactions: DudeMann

faddy_007

May 11, 2020
I want Julie and Linda scene together ... i hope developer can consider and can add somehow in the story .. !!!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
aUMnsU.png

0.12 Changelog

New Costume:
Julie Dress (unlocked naturally during her storyline)

New Scenes:
Julie Date Night Car Sex

New On-Screen Scenes:
Julie BJ
Julie Kitchen Sex

New Room:
Dining Room (Date Night)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.12 introduces a romantic date night with Julie!

After a spontaneous idea leads to spontaneous disaster, it's up to you to cheer Julie up and sweep her off her feet!

This new content is accessed as part of Julie's main storyline. So after reaching your first 'home run' scene with her,
the conversation will gradually move to the new content.

The on-screen scenes are bonus unlockables after completing Julie's first 'home run' scene as well. These can be accessed
during different times of day depending on where Julie is.

Lastly, Julie's location in the morning has been updated slightly. After your relationship progresses past a certain point,
she will finally emerge from her slumber and can be spotted grabbing a breakfast snack!

== Beta 0.12.1 Changelog ==
-Fixed issue where Julie wouldn't return back to the kitchen the next day after selecting 'private show'

== Beta 0.12.2 Changelog ==
-Fixed two areas in Julie's storyline that could cause sequence breaking & dialogue not matching up with current progress
-Fixes bug where you can view a cutscene with her in the hallway way too early

Download

PC

Android

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Still holding out hope for a decent MAC port/version/compression...11th hour though.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Wait, is this how all these new 'MacOS ports' are being produced? The ones that have an 'nwjs' file in the MacOS folder and seem to never work?
I assume that the sdk's the dev's use generate a MacOs build, but the result is the same (same goes for Ren'Py).
If it doesn't work, the app is probably quarantined (most likely scenario), or the executable has lost it's execute permission during packing/unpacking. Again, all this is easy to fix. For me it has become standard procedure with games downloaded from here.

Sep 6, 2018
I assume that the sdk's the dev's use generate a MacOs build, but the result is the same (same goes for Ren'Py).
If it doesn't work, the app is probably quarantined (most likely scenario), or the executable has lost it's execute permission during packing/unpacking. Again, all this is easy to fix. For me it has become standard procedure with games downloaded from here.
Any idea how to fix the quarantine issue, if that indeed is the case? As for the problem with executables, I assume it's the usual 'chmod +x' thing. Never seems to work for these nwjs games, at least whenever I've tried.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Any idea how to fix the quarantine issue, if that indeed is the case? As for the problem with executables, I assume it's the usual 'chmod +x' thing. Never seems to work for these nwjs games, at least whenever I've tried.
I don't know how familiar you are with the Terminal. The following instructions are writen for people who are not.

To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the nwjs app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check whether the executable misses the execute permission, check the properties of the file in /Contents/MacOS. If it's kind is Unix executable, or in other words, Terminal starts when you open that file, then the permission is ok.
If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
How do you unlock Julie "let's meet in the dining room tonight and i've made some of my own preparations to ensure this date os flawless" ?

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes