3.80 star(s) 91 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
For a reminder : skip this one for some time if you want lot of content, updates are light, always has been and always will be, this is not his main project so it will no be as big as the other ones. So just play the game every two or three updates.

Which is a shame tbh because I find more appeal in this game than in his other projects lol ^^'

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I think he should move on to a new game, to me as soon as you're able to fuck the mom the game is done. And I say this only half jokingly, he really went 0 to 100 way too quickly with way too few scenes. What's even the point if you're already at the finish line
You just decided a finish line for everyone, and then argue against the point of crossing that line. Maybe not everyone agrees with you on that the finish line is there, and seeing as the dev is still continuing the game, I would argue he does not agree with you either.

:whistle::coffee:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I think he should move on to a new game, to me as soon as you're able to fuck the mom the game is done. And I say this only half jokingly, he really went 0 to 100 way too quickly with way too few scenes. What's even the point if you're already at the finish line
I prefer that way instead of waiting 30 updates to fuck the mom lol

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You just decided a finish line for everyone, and then argue against the point of crossing that line. Maybe not everyone agrees with you on that the finish line is there, and seeing as the dev is still continuing the game, I would argue he does not agree with you either.
Yeah having the Mum as some Holy Grail and waiting years for sexy time, is one of the most irritating tropes in incest games. The game doesn't really start until you bang the Mum, then things get interesting. ;)
Having the game end with Mum sexy time, is a waste of story potential.

Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020

:whistle::coffee:
Nah I'm saying he turned a marathon into a sprint by the flash

Mugiboogie

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah having the Mum as some Holy Grail and waiting years for sexy time, is one of the most irritating tropes in incest games. The game doesn't really start until you bang the Mum, then things get interesting. ;)
Having the game end with Mum sexy time, is a waste of story potential.
More the fault of the devs taking years to add anything and milking their supporters rather than the pacing of the game itself. I like when the progression makes sense instead of "oh you looked at my ankles? But I'm your mother. Anyway raw dog me now!"

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
More the fault of the devs taking years to add anything and milking their supporters rather than the pacing of the game itself. I like when the progression makes sense instead of "oh you looked at my ankles? But I'm your mother. Anyway raw dog me now!"
I completely get where you're coming from, and agree that I also like good progression and pacing. But there are so many games out there where the progression is way too slow, so it's nice to have a game where seemingly a lot of foundation has been layed before the game gets started :p

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
While it is ok to think that way i do not get your point. For you the game is over once you bang the mom. For many including myself this is the point of stuff about to go further and even beyond in terms of sex, feelings or even story telling.

The Finish line is different for everyone. If the game is over for you thats totally fine but for me it is over when all women are banged into the dirt.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I wish this game wasn't just a side project. I like to wait 2 or 3 update before playing any games but I always play this game every update. I don't like when the game change artist but man this new artist really did a good job.

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes