Jan 16, 2018
So what's new?
0.9 Changelog

Major Scenes Added:
Julie TV Cuddling
Julie TV BJ

Julie Bedroom Sex (3 variations)

== New Content ==
Beta 0.9 is the conclusion to Julie's main solo story!

In this update, Julie begins to let her guard down and show a slightly more vulnerable side as your relationship progresses!

When and how will you respond to Julie's advances? While subtle, those choices will affect how and where events take place
around the house!

== Misc Changes ==
-I'm sure there are some small tweaks that I forgot about...

== Beta 0.9.1/0.9.2 Changelog ==
-Added low quality support for the Julie TV Cuddling/BJ scene
-Fixed bug where TV music wouldn't fade out
-Fixed bug where you could skip TV BJ and proceed to Sex scene
-Going to monitor this fix in case it wasn't properly corrected
-Fixed bug where Linda would stay on screen after sex scene (Android)

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Finally! incest game :)
"mother ilf/aunt ilf" incest games are dumber than sister/cousin ones.
Oh, so you're going to anger your father/uncle, calling them limp-dicks because you want the elder ladies?
Instead of going after someone in your age group?

Now for the valid questions. Is this milf only, or will there be age diversity?
Will this be short hair only, or will there be plans for more free flowing hairstyles?

I know hair is difficult to draw, the longer it gets,
but with all the big boobs and small asses flaunting about,
long hair and deluxe derriere are being severely neglected :/

I've also noticed a painful trend about presenting housewives with these uptight hairstyles.
It's almost like maintaining long, free flowing hair is a burden in their daily lives;-;

Keeping hair like this, in a knot or bob for long periods of time can be really exhausting to the hair itself.

Short-cut hair also throws attention away from the face, depriving the lady of memorability,
implying that the guy is only after her body and not her personality.
At least to me that's the case. Anyone else notice this?

No amount of boob can cover the dreadful feeling of a bland face with lacklustre hair and equally lacking posterior.
Not even the feisty women in adult games are safe from this.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
"mother ilf/aunt ilf" incest games are dumber than sister/cousin ones.
Oh, so you're going to anger your father/uncle, calling them limp-dicks because you want the elder ladies?
Instead of going after someone in your age group?

Now for the valid questions. Is this milf only, or will there be age diversity?
Will this be short hair only, or will there be plans for more free flowing hairstyles?

I know hair is difficult to draw, the longer it gets,
but with all the big boobs and small asses flaunting about,
long hair and deluxe derriere are being severely neglected :/

I've also noticed a painful trend about presenting housewives with these uptight hairstyles.
It's almost like maintaining long, free flowing hair is a burden in their daily lives;-;

Keeping hair like this, in a knot or bob for long periods of time can be really exhausting to the hair itself.

Short-cut hair also throws attention away from the face, depriving the lady of memorability,
implying that the guy is only after her body and not her personality.
At least to me that's the case. Anyone else notice this?

No amount of boob can cover the dreadful feeling of a bland face with lacklustre hair and equally lacking posterior.
Not even the feisty women in adult games are safe from this.
bro u ok? long is sexy, bob is sexy, short is sexy. drink some tea, chill a while n enjoy life (?

freaking_hecks

Apr 3, 2020
How do you do the 2nd scene? I know how to do the cuddling (talk in evening at couch and go back at night to couch), but I don't understand how to get to the sex scene.

reedi38

Nov 27, 2017
How do you do the 2nd scene? I know how to do the cuddling (talk in evening at couch and go back at night to couch), but I don't understand how to get to the sex scene.
just repeat the tv scene a couple of times, eventually the game will tell you she has something on her mind

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
just repeat the tv scene a couple of times, eventually the game will tell you she has something on her mind
I must have repeated the movie scene 20 times by now. Still nothing. Have been alternating between the two types of movies and blowjobs and finishing movie.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes