3.90 star(s) 94 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Walkthrough? It's a 10 minute game with one scene that tells you what you need to do. How lazy and/or stupid are you exactly?
I've clicked through what seems to be every option available, and found nothing new from the last update to 3.1. I came here and searched "walkthrough" to see if there was one, because the changelog hasn't been updated. If 3.1 had any changes, I've yet to find any. I must be lazy and/or stupid like the other people who probably have the same issue. I'll just assume it's bugged and I need to delete and redownload. Usually what I end up doing when things seem off. 5c2.jpg

Last edited:

polom

Sep 14, 2017
have you spam cleaning dishes ?
in the same time, when event popup, don't do washing in early morning ;)
also, have you spill mom's shampoo during night ?

Last edited:

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone explain to me what is the CG rip for?? I always see it in most of the games but I never really gave attention to it

ostarion

Sep 8, 2018
so how do you actually get the BJ scene? i've been spamming washing dishes for half an hour and nothing is changed...

D

Deleted member 2088186

so how do you actually get the BJ scene? i've been spamming washing dishes for half an hour and nothing is changed...
The best way I found was to just convert all the graphics to PNGs and view them.

Never fails :D

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I've clicked through what seems to be every option available, and found nothing new from the last update to 3.1. I came here and searched "walkthrough" to see if there was one, because the changelog hasn't been updated. If 3.1 had any changes, I've yet to find any. I must be lazy and/or stupid like the other people who probably have the same issue. I'll just assume it's bugged and I need to delete and redownload. Usually what I end up doing when things seem off. View attachment 704421
Yes, you must be lazy and/or stupid. In the couple months since I wrote that, not enough has been added to warrant a walkthrough. It literally tells you what you need to do in game.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Well polom already gave you a hint here Hint from Polom. You need to have received the <! - new option while doing dishes> and then you in the Kitchen during the <Day> talk to Linda and choose dishes. She'll then do the "extra" favor. :p

Reactions: polom

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Walkthrough - House Chores 3.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Much better with spoiler case ^^
My Save is for 0.3.4, so i guess it not fully compatible with 0.3.1. But with this walkthrough (which isn't fully optimised), you should be able to reach the end ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes