3.80 star(s) 89 Votes

Sovet1234

Apr 25, 2018
i have not played this. is it worth playing right now? or is it just better to wait. I'm already a fan of this developer and it seems that there is no milking of supporters going on. so i am ok with waiting.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's Patreon.

ProgressReport6.png

House Chores - Beta 0.9 || First Look!

Hey everyone!

Grab your snacks and popcorn because it's movie night in House Chores! Here's a first look at the next update coming soon!

== Beta 0.9 ==

This update will be the conclusion of the main story for Julie. What that means is that the relationship between the player & Julie will reach a 'climax'. Julie still has more content planned after this update!

While her introduction update involved a lot of yoga & exercise, Beta 0.9 will focus on her new nightly activities before she falls asleep. She would love some company!

(Emily seems to have caught the hearts of a lot of players. She'll be getting more content in the next update so you won't have to wait terribly long for more of her!)

== Release Window ==

As usual with the first announcement of a new update, I can't give a release date yet however, I want to really try and get this update out much sooner than the last one. Because there is no new background that needs to be made, it should be very doable.

======

That's everything for this announcement! The next CG/Scene is already in progress so I will share some teasers & updates with you all very soon!

Thank you all so much for your support =D

Sep 18, 2021
I haven't played this one since 0.5 I think, maybe 0.6 to see the new artwork as a preview. Though I'll wait for maybe the one after 0.9 maybe? Good luck.

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
I take it you don't shower often huh?
Even if you shower every single day and take 30 minutes each time, the moment you step outside that shower, unless your entire house is spotless and free of any detritus, which is impossible, your feet are now "dirty". I'm not kink shaming here, like what you want, but footjobs are disgusting. Same thing for anal, but thats another discussion.

Reactions: Doomskull

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
can someone please.. send to me house chores channel on discord..
Again you have to be a member of one of Siren's patreons. It doesn't matter which one and the minimum requirement is a $1. But if all you want to do is report a bug you can make a post of the games itch.io page.

jthebay

Nov 3, 2018
Even if you shower every single day and take 30 minutes each time, the moment you step outside that shower, unless your entire house is spotless and free of any detritus, which is impossible, your feet are now "dirty". I'm not kink shaming here, like what you want, but footjobs are disgusting. Same thing for anal, but thats another discussion.
I am by no means into feet at all and could care less and am not coming at you, but this reasoning and logic it just.. made me giggle. Think about your hands (hand jobs), the number of things a person touches throughout the day you can not count the amount of surfaces interacted with, even worse when you think of the public and degrees of mass surface interactions.

Bare feet stepping out off a fresh shower are in the same realm of bare hands. Your hands are already "dirty" by the time you turn the faucet off after washing or open the bathroom door to leave. Do you wash your hands every time before you subconsciously scratch your face or wipe your mouth, let alone consciously touch your genitals to use the bathroom?

Point is hands are just as if not far more "dirty" than feet when you think about surface contact and no one talks about that shit when there's hand jobs involved lol.

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
I am by no means into feet at all and could care less and am not coming at you, but this reasoning and logic it just.. made me giggle. Think about your hands (hand jobs), the number of things a person touches throughout the day you can not count the amount of surfaces interacted with, even worse when you think of the public and degrees of mass surface interactions.

Bare feet stepping out off a fresh shower are in the same realm of bare hands. Your hands are already "dirty" by the time you turn the faucet off after washing or open the bathroom door to leave. Do you wash your hands every time before you subconsciously scratch your face or wipe your mouth, let alone consciously touch your genitals to use the bathroom?

Point is hands are just as if not far more "dirty" than feet when you think about surface contact and no one talks about that shit when there's hand jobs involved lol.
Fair enough, but I don't walk on my hands. Feet are just, gross.

Kingsuil42069

Dec 6, 2021
The android version of the game doesn't allow you to load saves or even save after you've saved once, this makes you replay the game each time, and reindtalling the doesn't help

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020

That logic doesn't really work, yes you're hands are dirty but compared to feet they're basically spotless your feet for most of the day are in shoes which is a fairly dark and to a degree moist (depending on what youre doing) place, gathering in the its own dead skin cells and filth. how many times do people wash their hands compared to their feet like before cooking, after going to the toilet, gardending, basically most outdoor activities but with feet maybe twice a day in the shower. besides how many fungal diseases do feet get compared to hands

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
That logic doesn't really work, yes you're hands are dirty but compared to feet they're basically spotless your feet for most of the day are in shoes which is a fairly dark and to a degree moist (depending on what youre doing) place, gathering in the its own dead skin cells and filth. how many times do people wash their hands compared to their feet like before cooking, after going to the toilet, gardending, basically most outdoor activities but with feet maybe twice a day in the shower. besides how many fungal diseases do feet get compared to hands
Still, people don't use their feet to wipe their nose or mouth, nor do they sneeze or cough in them. Feet may be carrying more fungi, but hands carry a lot more germs.
But as Monty Python's Colonel would have put it: this argument is too silly.

3.80 star(s) 89 Votes