Ren'Py Abandoned House Management in the New World [v0.2] [Scrambeled Noise]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Azerov

Jul 1, 2019
can I ask how do you animate the undressing scene it so clean and what program you used for the model and animate?

Scrambled Noise

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2020
0.2 update:
4 new events, 130+ images, 20+ animations
New hint system that shows new events that you have not seen.
! The UI scripts were changed, so after loading the old save it may be required to roll back to the previous screen to reload the UI.

If previous delays were not enough - my display died recently and it took more than a week to get a new one and finally finish this update.

Scrambled Noise

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2020
can I ask how do you animate the undressing scene it so clean and what program you used for the model and animate?
The cloth was animated externally, it has become not static but a moving object. The next step was to synchronize the movements of the characters with the movements of the clothes.
You can add such morphs to clothes in any 3D editor, I used blender only because it is easiest to get.
I added these undressing animations because I really don't like when clothes are not slowly removed, but magically disappear completely.

Last edited:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
This plays like a LSD trip, confusing and weird :D

But, it's a unique concept and fresh art, so more power to you!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This game is SO dumb....and I love every minute of it! :ROFLMAO:
Lot's of games have better graphics and more in depth stories, but there is a lot to be said for something that is just a whole lot of fun, and this is turning out to be one of those things. Needs work, but it's showing progress - that's the point.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've tried the game, but I think I'll quit.

I don't like spanking or punishments, and from what I see they are going to be a recurring thing, so I don't think this game is to my liking.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
Is there a way you could use right click to hide the text box instead of "H"? I also find pressing H to be tedious but I've been noticeably less bothered by games the have multiple ways to do it like clicking a hide button on the screen or right clicking to hide. So maybe it could be a better way for you. Either way this game looks like its got potential and I cant wait to see where it goes.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is Jo even human when getting the pelvic exam her head was nearly turned around 180 degrees.. Think that need to be fixed there.

Last edited:

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Holy hell, those characters are pretty asf. Story seems good but we will see what happens, and hoping it doesn't get abandoned <3

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes