EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Prepare to immerse yourself in the enigmatic tale of House of Chavez, a captivating psychological thriller visual novel. This gripping narrative intertwines various minigames, a touch of romance, and a compelling mystery waiting to be unraveled.
Take on the role of Adriana, a twenty-one-year-old Texan grappling with the recent loss of her mother. Accompanied by her brother Bruno, they embark on a journey to Europe to explore the house they inherited from their grandmother, Maria Chavez.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-08
Developer: Winter Wolves - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

Thanks Supreme_Evil for sharing the game.

silke_carlove1_xxx.jpg ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-11.jpg ss-12.jpg ss-13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Avalanche81

Nov 1, 2022
Game is an instant failure without a auto-complete minigame option....the minigames are bloody annoying...modern games, especially on EASY have a skip option.

This game is an instant 0/10 without said option.

Aug 17, 2019
Game is an instant failure without a auto-complete minigame option....the minigames are bloody annoying...modern games, especially on EASY have a skip option.

This game is an instant 0/10 without said option.
"Oh god, the game I'm playing has actual gameplay elements! My modern coomer brain can't handle putting in effort to earn my satisfaction like this"

The tab for galleries is that way, unless clicking is also too much effort for you.