QsMjrm

May 2, 2023
bad game didn't even have any scenes i was running around like an idiot and wasted my time.

OpenSpace

Nov 30, 2021
There's a public demo before the game's release out now on the creator's . It includes features such as volume and screen size options, but there seems to be no English option. You can do what I did to help alleviate this problem and download the google translate app on your phone and use the camera to translate what is on screen.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The game has a lot of bugs , you need to enter the first room on the left , save, enter the other door on the left , get the note on the table, there , you need to interact with the drawer to the left of the door , you'l get a key , use the key to open the locked door next to the three painting and there you get acces to another side of the house that i still need to check out, i don't understand some triggers but the sadako lady sometimes is way too active
I don't know what your mind was in before you even have this strategy in mind. Must be absolute torture to grind through the bugs.

izaro

Nov 3, 2018
someone now how can i see the gallery?

I only managed to see 2 scenes playing the game xD

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes