Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
After the 3 statue puzzle, you go down into the basement on the 1st floor all the way to the left, then do a timing puzzle where you can't be seen which is kinda hard to get the timing down for. Grab a key on the other side then do the timing puzzle 1 more time to get back, then go to the 1st floor right side of the mansion to open a locked door that leads to a long hallway leading into a big room with a fox mask girl, you can interact with her here for a scene.

Then if you head up the stairs and go through the door the fox mask girl will chase you here the charms on the walls will stop her in her tracks and if you leave the room when she gets stopped by them she will leave you alone. Need to find 2 keys by searching bookshelves and desk drawers 3 times each then unlock doors for 2 crystal balls 1 blue and 1 red, head back to the big double doors where the stairs were and go in. Once inside you need to NOT look at the fox mask girl at all or you lose, need to stand there for about a minute and she will leave and the key to leave the mansion will be left on the bed.

After getting the key if you try to head back the fox mask girl will chase you in the long hallway but is much faster than the MC I am currently stuck here so if anyone knows how to proceed let me know.

EDIT: Figured out very late into the game that spacebar is sprint in this game, idk why either.

Last edited:

SirScips

Sep 3, 2018
Was anyone able to get any sort of MTL working? It's one of those games that Reipatcher doesn't just work out of the box :'(

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
After the 3 statue puzzle, you go down into the basement on the 1st floor all the way to the left, then do a timing puzzle where you can't be seen which is kinda hard to get the timing down for. Grab a key on the other side then do the timing puzzle 1 more time to get back, then go to the 1st floor right side of the mansion to open a locked door that leads to a long hallway leading into a big room with a fox mask girl, you can interact with her here for a scene.

Then if you head up the stairs and go through the door the fox mask girl will chase you here the charms on the walls will stop her in her tracks and if you leave the room when she gets stopped by them she will leave you alone. Need to find 2 keys by searching bookshelves and desk drawers 3 times each then unlock doors for 2 crystal balls 1 blue and 1 red, head back to the big double doors where the stairs were and go in. Once inside you need to NOT look at the fox mask girl at all or you lose, need to stand there for about a minute and she will leave and the key to leave the mansion will be left on the bed.

After getting the key if you try to head back the fox mask girl will chase you in the long hallway but is much faster than the MC I am currently stuck here so if anyone knows how to proceed let me know.

EDIT: Figured out very late into the game that spacebar is sprint in this game, idk why either.
it gets even worse, after you outran the fox, you meet another girl which seems to infinetly chases you through the house but is also faster than you AND you cant hide from her, so i have no clue how to avoid her

EDIT: DO NOT SAVE when you get chased by the girl after the foxgirl. it WILL corrupt your save. i have to start over now because i cant leave the saveroom anymore. it just leads into a blackscreen...super fun...

edit2: lucky me, i think i might have accidentially saved a second time on page 2, so i just have to do the gas room again

Last edited:

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
it gets even worse, after you outran the fox, you meet another girl which seems to infinetly chases you through the house but is also faster than you AND you cant hide from her, so i have no clue how to avoid her

EDIT: DO NOT SAVE when you get chased by the girl after the foxgirl. it WILL corrupt your save. i have to start over now because i cant leave the saveroom anymore. it just leads into a blackscreen...super fun...

edit2: lucky me, i think i might have accidentially saved a second time on page 2, so i just have to do the gas room again
Yeah I finally outran the fox, and from there after talking to the girl and rejecting her twice you're supposed to run directly to the front door, once there you get one last chance to stay and see 1 more scene or leave and beat the game. Once beaten a button spawns in the gallery to unlock all the scenes so no reason to stay.

SirScips

Sep 3, 2018
This is a save after the fox girl before the girl with big tits that chases you and you can't hide from her, if anyone gets their stuff corrupted. saving while she's chasing you seems to screw up your save.

Reactions: Laguna12345

SirScips

Sep 3, 2018
Ok, so if anyone wants to know where to go after the big tit girl starts chasing you after the fox girl, you need to make it to the front door. It's the end of the game. Kinda short tbh but oh well

Dumbass65

Oct 24, 2022
Im stuck , i don't know what to do after i get to the angel statue with the three breads on the table, no matter what i choose i get "intoxicated" and nothing unlocks, am i missing something?

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Im stuck , i don't know what to do after i get to the angel statue with the three breads on the table, no matter what i choose i get "intoxicated" and nothing unlocks, am i missing something?

Thats the thing, your character doesn't know which bread to choose from, you need to go to right hallway to get in kitchen, you will find a bread there. Interact with it and go back to angel statue. Pick the same bread once and that's it :D

Dumbass65

Oct 24, 2022
Thats the thing, your character doesn't know which bread to choose from, you need to go to right hallway to get in kitchen, you will find a bread there. Interact with it and go back to angel statue. Pick the same bread once and that's it :D
ty

Reactions: DBG1

sythbeta

Jun 20, 2022
can someone make a brief guide for me and basically explain some of the steps im not able to translate DX

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes