ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
i'm using reipatcher and bepinex but it's not translating the release version. Any hero to translate it?

raemon

Aug 6, 2021
How do you trigger the animation for the ghost girl that warps out of the wall occasionally? All she ever does is stay still, is my game bugged?

C1rn0

Jul 25, 2021
You can get pass the basement room by being seen then press X and wait for the hands to pass you. (You need one of the notes to do this but they're easy to find).

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
sprinting triggers her
oh really? i didn't know that, was wondering why she often just phasing and floating on the spot like that.
You can get pass the basement room by being seen then press X and wait for the hands to pass you. (You need one of the notes to do this but they're easy to find).
or you can open the menu by pressing Esc, i tried that out of sheer frustration because i can't seem to go back

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
short 1 hour game, well as long as you know what you suppose to do that is. scene and animation is superb but it's too bad you can only replay animation in the gallery but not the dialogue...

little guide from start to end for those who don't understand:
I think I am being dumb - what order are you supposed to activate the statues in? I can't seem to get it work even after trying every combination and I can't understand the note in the clock room!

Edit: I am in fact dumb

In case anybody else is dumb as well: The order of the statues is specified in the room on the first floor. You activate the statues in the room past the clock and do so in the order of right, left, center

Last edited:
Reactions: kalambda

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
ok, im stuck, even with MK252000's guide, i don't know what to do, he says that i need to fap the statues with the numbers in order, i did that and nothing changed in the room on the left, i tried doing 2-3-1 and then 1-2-3 and nothing, i don't know if i have to do it without moving to another room, i have to heal because fapping 3 times in a row will give me a game over, so i do 2 statues and then i heal and i do the last one

big_doink

Apr 20, 2017
ok, im stuck, even with MK252000's guide, i don't know what to do, he says that i need to fap the statues with the numbers in order, i did that and nothing changed in the room on the left, i tried doing 2-3-1 and then 1-2-3 and nothing, i don't know if i have to do it without moving to another room, i have to heal because fapping 3 times in a row will give me a game over, so i do 2 statues and then i heal and i do the last one
Theres no limit on fapping in that room, so you won't die after 3. Also the code seems to be random because mine wasn't 2-3-1, it was 3-1-2. You have to go to the first room on the bottom left and click the statues to figure out your code.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
Theres no limit on fapping in that room, so you won't die after 3. Also the code seems to be random because mine wasn't 2-3-1, it was 3-1-2. You have to go to the first room on the bottom left and click the statues to figure out your code.
wait, is it really random? i tried new game so many time but the order is still 2-3-1 on my end.
and did you really need to inspect the statue first so the game can generate the actual order?
during this sequence you don't die no matter how many time you fap, although the moment you clear this puzzle the fatigue start getting to you so first thing first is to get to nearest book and heal fast.
and in case my order code is wrong, try inspect the statue on your own game, located at the left side of the main hall, it should have number written on it which indicate the order you need to fap

big_doink

Apr 20, 2017
wait, is it really random? i tried new game so many time but the order is still 2-3-1 on my end.
and did you really need to inspect the statue first so the game can generate the actual order?

during this sequence you don't die no matter how many time you fap, although the moment you clear this puzzle the fatigue start getting to you so first thing first is to get to nearest book and heal fast.
and in case my order code is wrong, try inspect the statue on your own game, located at the left side of the main hall, it should have number written on it which indicate the order you need to fap
I think I just misinterpreted your code lol. I took 2-3-1 as the order (middle-right-left), but I guess you meant right-left-middle, which is what my statues indicated. whoops.

Reactions: Jimmy50pp

SecondBird

Oct 25, 2023
View attachment 2669994

Overview:
Side-scrolling exploration reverse rape horror game​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-02
Release Date: 2023-05-01
Developer: Kogoeruretasu - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: Japanese, English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Approved by Staff

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

View attachment 2669989 View attachment 2669990 View attachment 2669991 View attachment 2669992 View attachment 2669993
full game's out now, u gonna update this or post the full game now that its out?

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
ok, i have noticed my mistake, i was fapping to the statues with the numbers, but those statues only shows you the order, i actually needed to fap to the statues upstairs

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes