syuuki167

May 29, 2020
the dlsite already released a full final version. If possible please upload the final version please.

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
this code is buggy. not working for me for some reason

Did you look for hints before trying using the code? there is puzzle later where you need to get hint before using the answer. (even if you know, your character don't)

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Did you look for hints before trying using the code? there is puzzle later where you need to get hint before using the answer. (even if you know, your character don't)
lol imagine this (even if the god know the code, he doesn't)

• Haha
Reactions: DBG1

voriska13

Jan 23, 2023
Okay guys, two pieces of news!
First, the author will soon update his game on the dlsite to version 1.0.1. Bug fixes.
Secondly, the author announced that he is translating the game into English in order to put the game on Steam.

Reactions: Pappercut and P1tzO

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
i did. the problem for me is I need to save and load again in order for it to work. I sometimes get stuck when I enter. only problem left for me is gallery can't be entered. when i pressed cg it got stuck.

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
i did. the problem for me is I need to save and load again in order for it to work. I sometimes get stuck when I enter. only problem left for me is gallery can't be entered. when i pressed cg it got stuck.
Now that sounds like some problems like bugs, I never seen them before so maybe save and load if that happens again. Look at voriska13 above your comment.

He mentioned about bug fixes and English translation.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
does anyone how to do in the angel statue? I use tranlate google app saying pick a MOON CAKE. but picking all 3 include load previous save to try other but still lead to pink room.

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
does anyone how to do in the angel statue? I use tranlate google app saying pick a MOON CAKE. but picking all 3 include load previous save to try other but still lead to pink room.
There's a guide in this thread that explains everything. It's the croissant in the kitchen, but Idk how to pick it up.
Also anyone have a full gallery?

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
There's a guide in this thread that explains everything. It's the croissant in the kitchen, but Idk how to pick it up.
Also anyone have a full gallery?
I wouldn't recommend it full save for the time being it will ruin the experience and fapping experience too. the author announce english. better wait. I just decided to delete from my hard drive to wait for english release.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes