nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
man, reipatcher doesnt work on this game anymore and to anyone who tries this, good luck dude, the first enemy is even more annoying now. im done with it already waiting for a working mtl since reipatcher isnt working and bepinex isnt working either (i cant get it to work no matter what i try) or waiting for a full gallery save since traversing the mansion is literally pure aids when you have a insanely high chance to spawn the white enemy as soon as you use a door and then have to run away for probably 10 rooms just to find a hiding spot

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
what do i do with th talisman that i grabed off of the statue next to the food items? i cant seem to find where it belongs

edit: it goes in the middle bookshelf in the room before her, but now im in a dead end with a note saying something "use your energy in the correct order" and 3 big statues i can cum on are next to that note. i have not found anything that could mean a order sofar tho

Last edited:
Reactions: Eudaldigo

Ximzo

Oct 11, 2020
what do i do with th talisman that i grabed off of the statue next to the food items? i cant seem to find where it belongs

edit: it goes in the middle bookshelf in the room before her, but now im in a dead end with a note saying something "use your energy in the correct order" and 3 big statues i can cum on are next to that note. i have not found anything that could mean a order sofar tho

Order is :

Right, Left, Middle

Derppyx

Dec 8, 2022
where do i go after i get the key in the basement?

Edit: found it on the far right side of the mansion near the first trap room

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes