MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
There's a guide in this thread that explains everything. It's the croissant in the kitchen, but Idk how to pick it up.
Also anyone have a full gallery?
i don't know if clearing the game at least once is criteria to it, but, if you enter gallery room, keep going in to other room until you found an interactable button which can unlock the entire gallery
also about the croissant, you don't need to "pick it up", you just need to interact with it when you need to find a "moon shaped bread", when you interact with the croissant just return to the angel statue and it will continue on

ANormalIdiot

Feb 16, 2023
I have asked this before, but I know it will just get lost in the tread.

does anybody know how to translate this game? xunity doesn't work.

Reactions: UhhUmm

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
I know it's just machine translations, but is the game still only in the original language for anyone else? I can't figure out how to get the translations to kick in on a Steam Deck

How do I get past the main menu screen? I've been pressing buttons, but nothing is happening.
Z key is accept and interact, X key is to escape/cancel. Space is sprint

So use the Z key to go through menus

Reactions: Float_Fish

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
somone seems to have smashed it through unity to translate this game which makes alot more sense why the version of the game on here is so buggy

nutmeg9999

Apr 20, 2019
for some reason I can't get back past the giant with many eyes she always catches me even when her eyes are closed and it's making me angry

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
I don't think we will have official english soon. So can someone do a full version with English MTL pls.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes