Ren'Py - House of Shinobi [v0.12b] [CutePercentage]

1. 5.00 star(s)

IdanSama

I am a SubscribeStar suppoerter and have played the full release. Without spoilers, this is the best game I have ever played. Everything from the character building to the plot to the dialog to the graphics is just 10/10. Perfect game so far. Most important is Hinata and her relatiobship with her son Boruto, especially when playing with the obedience/hatred path which allowes you to be completely twisted and 'evil' is just amazing. I have already replayed it multiple times, and it's just the hottest thing ever. You can just be a complete pervert and abuse/train your mother in a way that is just soo fucking good. I literally can't wait for the next update and would pay a lot to get it.

Again, 10/10, especially the Hinata content with hatred path. Amazing.

Can't wait for the maid custom and collar, along with other bdsm and humiliation content.

Best.Game.Ever.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Silvii

The characters so far are very alluring, Himawari's personality is currently the biggest draw in for me, but having seen a hint of one of the upcoming characters... Im def looking forward to seeing her
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Atton

High production for a renpy game, also clicks all my checkmarks. If next release will be nice i'm definetly going to SubscribeStar the dev for sure. Only did it once before so for me it's kind of a big deal.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Virgin Girl

looks very good i cant wait for new update the first update was good too this game has so much potential i hope to see more updates in future
    and see some NTR
    and corruptions :))
    game play is good and ez to play
  5. 2.00 star(s)

chaosbox24

Really don't wanna give it a 2/5 since it's really more of a 3/5, but there are some glaring issues here. First off, paywalls on MULTIPLE of the first choices you get to make in how you deal with your first sex scene? Bruh, not a good first impression. Second, while I don't mind AI art as it can be good, here there are some glaring oversights which tells me immediately that there was no quality control or fine tuning of images. In the very opening of the game, multiple of the people have 6 fingers, there are objects coming out of peoples arms in places that it shouldn't, etc. This, again, is not a good first sign. If you are going to use AI art, you have to make sure its not sloppy or it looks like it was just quickly shoveled into your game. The third issue I have is that there's nothing new or fresh here. It's just more of the same type of stuff except that it's Naruto based. I'd also like some better clarity of what these choices actually do. There's also the really dumb choices like picking choice A loses you 2 respect and choice B loses you only 1. There's no point in playing how you want to play because you just get punished for it. Anyways, this is just my quick review and feedback of the game as of it's pre-release demo. It has the potential to be good but it needs to be cleaned up a bit. GL to the dev.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

sam20sss

It's a short pre-release but with good audiovisual content, and the narrative is interesting as it is deep, dark, and philosophical in exploring all the extreme fetishes... Even so, the devil is in the visual details of the AI and in the main character, who I don't like and would have been great if it had been another main character.

I'm not against the use of AI in an artistic way as long as it's used to its fullest potential by perfecting all the visual details and finding a unique artistic style.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Aeneasc

The art looks truly amazing and the rapey parts are quite pleasant to boner-sama.

However, there is so little content in this demo that it even feels a little annoying that you have to define who is related to whom and should be addressed in which way.

I am basically granting four stars for the art and the rapey wickedness. If there will actually be significant content in the future I will consider altering this review to 5 stars if the game turns out to provide solid joy to schlong-dono.

By the way: I noticed a minor error. After you have already changed the MCs name it still say "Burrito opened the door" after he arrived at home for the first time.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

lololamm

Renders look great, story is enticing, multiple "proclivities" covered so that the game is enjoyable for everyone, what more could you ask for in a visual novel?

Even through just the pre-release demos it can be seen that the mechanics are remarkable, and the characters themselves already have well-thought out personalities.

Excited to see the future of this game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

TrickyHunter0506

This is actually a pretty great start for this new game and so far am loving it .
    I loved the background music and overall tone of the game. The proper use of music can be heard & experienced on many scenes as they try to capture you in that movement which actually feels interactive & interesting.
    I liked the option to choose different paths which leads to different outcomes.
    I also loved the part where you can completely Ignore the NTR route and can stay true to the origin.
    Overall I loved the game and its already a 10/10 for me
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

Everything is nice, I can write twenty lines

the story is nice, the atmosphere is nice, the girl/milf is nice, the music is nice, the personalities are nice, the writing is nice, the art is nice, the relationships are nice, the sex scenes are nice, the physiologies are nice, the environment is nice , the way of storytelling is nice, the sexual tension is nice, therelationships are nice, the tags are nice, the idea is nice, the concept is nice, the etc is nice !

I can explain any of these
    but what is the important and correct question?
    The answer to this question is more important than all the writings above.

Correct question:
    How much did I enjoy it?
    100 out of 100
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Lol00000

For now is quite good ! You get full freedom to follow your own path and make choices, all while the AI art is pretty great not that clunky sutff. It’s pretty fun to beat and dominate the hell of Hinata. 4 stars for now because is short content.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Turbo2617

Look good, looking forward for first release. Hope this game can become great in the future and be a example of how to use ai in developing game :)

About paywall I ok about it but I understand other people concern in this regard, so I suggest that you don’t over did it too much (make it like a reward for pay costumer and not a punishment for free user(I know that it will be available when next update release but the practices right now make it more damage to the game more than it should be) but all and all it up to you how you want to sell it, I will respect your choice.

So, good luck on you game, and of course I will play it first day also :)

P.S. Sorry about my English it wasn’t my first language.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

skee23

The game has the potential to be a great success. HoS begins by introducing the lore/background of the game and set up of how the story came to be. The mc, a time-skipped Boruto, is presented to the audience. The game is obviously set in the Naruto verse. Initial thoughts and impressions?

It was fun to go through and introduces very interesting concepts. One thing that has to be addressed is the use of Ai. Ai has a stigma of being low quality, low effort, and low in creativity. While that may be true for different games, HoS is not one of them, so far. The images are high quality and capture the character's essence quite well. You know who the character is, there aren't anything mistakes like an extra finger, weird body distortions, etc. If Ai imagery defeats the immersion for you, that's a problem you have, not the game.

Hos has a harem/corruption route and you will have different dialogue choices that will impact how the characters interact with you, the choices you can make, nothing new here. Its similar to any other VN that does this. None the less, solid dialogue choices that serves a purpose. Great.

So far, Hos is still much bare bones so there is not much to judge or go off of. Once it has more updates, ill adjust my review accordingly. But very excited for the future prospects of this project.

Good luck to the dev.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

MLane9800

Big fan of Naruto, just started watching boruto. I played through the pre release a few times and really enjoyed it. I love being able to experience the darker version of the Naruto universe. I like the AI art. (I'm not a huge stickler about AI art as long as there isn't and crazy quality issues.) I don't really care about the pay wall considering everyone ends up getting access, and I'm sure the developers want to get something out of spending time and effort to give us a quality experience. My only hope is that the game doesn't immediately explode into content with like 50 different characters and we get some meaningful content with a few before branching out. All in all, really excited for the full release!

PS Please keep android support going!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Maniac07

Really good game so far from what I have seen from the [re release version. The renders and art are very good and I don't get why people keep complaining about AI. If we as consumers get more content thanks to this we should be happy. I hope male dom fetishes are highlighted even more in the future. One complain I have about this game is that domination seems to be related to hatred here but that shouldn't be the case as domination can be done to loved persons as well.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

abao

I have a thing against AI art: it saves effort, and very often everything else from a game using AI art is shit, because the devs are too lazy to put any effort into it.

This game is the exception to that rule.

The UI looks nice, the wirting is readable, and everything ponits towards someone that use AI to save effort on the art so they can work on the rest, instead of just being lazy. And with how good the AI is nowadays, it's just being smart about work.

So, I have pretty high hopes for this game.

Unfortunately, the demo doesn't actually have much of anything yet, so I'll have to wait for the full version to rate it anything more than 3 stars. So, watched, and fingers crossed.

The dev even out and said all content will be free, the paywall is just for people that want the same content a few days early.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

rance4747

4 stars in advance. I can respect the bait.
    Too little content to warrant subscription, but I felt for it like a sucker due to admitedly tallented presentation of something that I can easely generate myself with SDForge, and a bit of civit AI model tinkering.
    Still, I love the themes and I always wanted a grimm dark Ninja Scroll like Naruto that didnt increasingly abide by PG-13 rating, and this game hits the spot. I just hope that It will be at least a hour long on release.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

It's very good for a 1st release. 8/10 look forward to following this one.

+ Art is great, and frankly anyone who complains just because it's AI is being dense. This is a perfect example of how AI can be a GOOD tool while still lowering costs and speeding up development if not used lazily.
    + Writing is good

- I don't care for the moveable screen with your mouse thing. Would much rather just see 1 whole image on the screen. It also made it so I could not progress dialogue with space which was annoying.
    - Paywalling scenes, let alone many scenes, is not a good look especially on the very 1st release. Have faith that if the content is good (which this is) then people will support you just to support you. I certainly will after a few updates if the development speed is reasonable and quality stays consistent.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

1tato9

It looks very promising, the AI-made illustrations are of very high quality, I just hope that for that same reason the updates are faster and more frequent than games with hand-made illustrations... I would also suggest focusing on the main story first and finishing the main girls' branches before adding more girls, it would be interesting to add shinobi missions later. Hanabi Hyūga, Tsunade and Ino should be included
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Lorenz1

First release review

Overall, a really good rape/love story in Boruto universe, with enough roleplay to make it interesting, good enough writing, and decent images each of which was photoshop edited after AI generation. The only game focus on adult Hinata that I know.

From the start, music is great. Animations are inspired. Dev got story and context going from the getgo, and it's good. Dream sequence is great. Overall characters are delivering onto premise, and things develop as you expect them to. Sandbox and possible grind do make me cautious however. Aslo pre-release works, but is really short plot-wise, serving as basic introduction of three main characters with no plot development. Hopefully the second release will progress it.