Ren'Py - House of Shinobi [v0.12b] [CutePercentage]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jake333555

Demo Review.

Hey, It's another Boruto game!

Basically it's one of those games where you earn money and rise stats of characters by making specific choices. For now there's like 10 minutes of content, just enough to let you know what's going on.

Because of that I can't say much about the story. It looks interesting at the first glance although there's nothing original from what I've seen.

I'm not playing much AI CGI games, but this one actually looks good to me. Maybe because I'm getting used to this type of art, but I actually enjoyed it.

Now we are getting to the one of the most controversial topic on this site (not netorare this time). The demo has a content accessible only for Patreon supporters, which presumably is supposed to be unlocked for everyone in full version. What is blocked is mainly the most edgy kinks, but also it almost entirely cuts one of the BJ scenes. I was told that this practice is only for demo, and it will not be present in the main game. Whenever that's the case we'll have to wait for release of the full game, for now be aware that this kind of thing exists in the demo.

In conclusion it's a nice, short piece of content showing you the direction of the game.