VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of the Woods [v0.2] [Nina Pictures]

piloo55

Aug 3, 2020
I love these types of games. Nice pictures. There seems to be a lot of work with the lights and details of the objects. The girls are beautiful and look familiar to me :). The story unfolds slowly. But at least there is time to get to know the characters. So on Dev

Reactions: punisher2099

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
18 years old mc...
Probably fatherless...
With three legs...
Needs to find his sexuality...
Start banging family...
Never seen this kind of unique setup before.:eek:

Reactions: ShamanLab

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While this reads like the most generic/cliche story and setting I'm willing to check it out anyway. I like the girls visual so really all that's left is to see how creative the story tries to be. I'm going to play to find out.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
It's a short demo (5-10 min), so all we really get is an introduction to your (soon to be patched) step-family. Probably should be an age patch as well, since the MC is not believable as an 18 year old either developmentally or physically (with one notable exception). Some people like totally unrealistic breasts on the female characters, so I guess the older sister was created for them; mother and younger sister look a lot better while aunt has yet to be introduced but bears a strong physical resemblance to her sister.

At this stage it looks really generic and it's tough to get a feel for where the dev wants this to go. We'll need either a couple of updates, or a much more detailed developer's note, before this will attract a lot of attention. The MC is packing some heat, but from his behaviour he is still waiting for his first erection, so the easiest way forward is probably the path of the shota.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
This makes no sense.. how does a guy figure out his sexuality WITHOUT sexual content (think about the keyword- SEXUALITY) ?!

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Just add "Shota" tag and you wont see any complaints about MC's appearance. There are good number of shota fans too to play your game like me. Thankyou.

Reactions: Ekoki

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
weird models faces but i'll give it a try and see what you've done. I can't criticize as far i won't be able to do the same but i can give you my feedback about good and bad points in order to help you improve the game. i'll let you know once i've played it. In any cases, big up for your work and for sharing freely with us your work in which one you might have spent hours.
I wonder what the ideal middle in realism. i dont know much either. in genesis, 2 3 4 and new 8, doesnt it better to use 3rd and make good forms and lighting instead of fucked up gen 4,8? or it problem of sculpting skills(ofc its better when you do a new model by yourself)
btw also went to read comments.and didnt make 3d games, only 2d
respect to autor on release a ..something=)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not much to talk about really. Renders are ok. Models are ok but Tracy's big tits look very unnatural. We will wait and see but dont hold out too much hope.
BTW is it "House in the Woods" or "House of the Woods". Just saying.