lkey1

May 13, 2017
smatt is correct.
So, there are actually 2 ways to make the NPCs stop covering themselves when naked around each other.

Increase their lust to a point where they're not ashamed anymore. According to the console, the value is Romance, aka lust.
As I explained earlier, the relationship that matters is between the NPC's you want to be comfortable around each other.
So for all NPCs, you use the "all" commands.
Use the following command:
Code:
social romance all all add 100
(I said earlier, than you need to increase Friendship as well. This is NOT true. I just tested it.)

Give them the Exhibitionism personality trait.
Type in the console:
Code:
personality all 100 add 16
Even with 0 Lust, they will not cover themselves if they are Exhibitionists.

You can use both methods if you want, but only 1 is required.
There may be more ways, but those 2 work guaranteed and tested as of version 0.9.3.
Oh, I forgot to get back to you, I changed the exhibitionism personality trait as you said, it's so interesting! Characters move a lot differently, for example Brittney moves around with a lot more charisma and seems like a different person. It's crazy!

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, I forgot to get back to you, I changed the exhibitionism personality trait as you said, it's so interesting! Characters move a lot differently, for example Brittney moves around with a lot more charisma and seems like a different person. It's crazy!
Yep, they're not ashamed/shy anymore, and walk around naked like its nothing.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does somebody have hypnohouse mod for 0.93? I can not find it.
Hypnohouse was not made by the developers, it was made by a community modder. You need to find the original poster of HH and ask them to update the custom story, even though it will probably break next patch.
You might be able to find a legacy release of HouseParty 0.8.3 and the latest version of Hypnohouse that was updated for 0.8.3.

0.9.3 Complete save Please..,,please
I haven't seen a single person sharing saves here, not only is this game NOT hard, you would need a different save for each of the stories. There is a walkthrough and plenty of help to be had without taking the easy way.

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
Hey, so sorry if this has been asked already, but here goes. So, I'm trying to play on a pc with no internet access. I read that its possible to download the story on like your phone or something and install it int the game. Any idea where to get the story, and how to install it manually?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Any idea where to get the story, and how to install it manually?
You should be able to find the story files here, I'm not sure which page of this post the latest files are, so you will have to dig. Otherwise once you have the raw files, they go into the folder: (my) documents\ eek \ house party \ mods \
I'm not sure if I've seen the latest 0.9.5 download or the story files yet. You might watch this forum for it to be posted.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Hey, so sorry if this has been asked already, but here goes. So, I'm trying to play on a pc with no internet access. I read that its possible to download the story on like your phone or something and install it int the game. Any idea where to get the story, and how to install it manually?
Here is my personal Mods folder. It says Mods, but these actually the Story files, the Original Story, but also several other stories I've downloaded. Some are fan/community made, others are released by the developers.

The Mods folder goes in ...\Documents\Eek\House Party\
There may also be a folder named Photos in there.

Basically, all you need is the Original Story folder, which is located in ...\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
Here is my personal Mods folder. It says Mods, but these actually the Story files, the Original Story, but also several other stories I've downloaded. Some are fan/community made, others are released by the developers.

Basically, all you need is the Original Story folder, which is located in ...\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories
You're Awesome dude. Thanks a ton!

rallytruck101

Aug 1, 2017

Thanks for the mods dude.

Reactions: Morpheas

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hello, has any of them translated the original story into Spanish? If anyone has it, could it happen to me? I would appreciate it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Did someone translate it into Spanish? If so, could you pass it to me? Thank you
Hello, has any of them translated the original story into Spanish? If anyone has it, could it happen to me? I would appreciate it.
#1, please don't double post.
#2, if there are any translations they will be built into the game.
According to the Steam page, the only translations available is Chinese for subtitles.
So it would look like you will be waiting.

Reactions: Morpheas

Rya86n

Oct 1, 2017
I've had a few months away from playing this game. Do the Alpha and Beta updates still get posted here? Should I play 0.9.3 or keep waiting for another release?

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
I've had a few months away from playing this game. Do the Alpha and Beta updates still get posted here? Should I play 0.9.3 or keep waiting for another release?
I think Alpha and Beta updates are only posted if meaningful. The current Beta is just an "extended hotfix", and i don't think it's gonna get posted.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Whatever you want.
0.9.3 is fine, IMO. Sure, there's bugs, but thats why its still Beta.

The next version shouldnt be too far away though.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
#1, please don't double post.
#2, if there are any translations they will be built into the game.
According to the Steam page, the only translations available is Chinese for subtitles.
So it would look like you will be waiting.
Sorry to post twice. There I already made the translation into Spanish in the latest version 0.9.3, so that's it, thanks ...

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to change the camera? so that it is not always in the first person when there is sexual relations?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes