macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmmm :/

ok soo we tryed to figure out wtf is this and how its suppose to work or do. but couldnt find after hours sooo iask here if someone know..

one of the loading screen say "dont hesitate to use right clic on girls to touch them, they like it ! trust me i m official game dev"

right clic doesnt doanything for me, on both version, steam and here...

any idea wtf is this suppsoe to be ? a joke ? a serious thing ? how it work and what it does ?

jarb01

May 18, 2017

ok soo we tryed to figure out wtf is this and how its suppose to work or do. but couldnt find after hours sooo iask here if someone know..

one of the loading screen say "dont hesitate to use right clic on girls to touch them, they like it ! trust me i m official game dev"

any idea wtf is this suppsoe to be ? a joke ? a serious thing ? how it work and what it does ?
have you tried aiming at either their boobs or asses? you have to be standing really close or having sex with them, and it can take a few tries to work. just keep right clicking.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018

Its exactly like jarb01 said, but also remember that you need version 0.13.1. Previous versions dont have that feature.

The "touch the girls with right click" feature is buggy and weird. I suspect they will improve it in the future.
Keep hitting right click when you are close to them, and aim carefully. If it doesnt work, move a bit and you'll get it.

U

User_584916

macOS version still not work properly. There is a huge problem with character rendering.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
When you do figure it out, DON'T grope Katherine, she'll knock you out and give you a game over :eek:
She's not the only one. And even those that wont knock you out, they express annoyance, even at max stats with them.
The devs were basically trolling/joking when they said "try it, trust me!".

CenterfolderSFM

Mar 18, 2019
Amazing checking the game out again after last playing a build over a year ago or so, seeing all the new changes. Glad to see the devs have stuck with it.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
She's not the only one. And even those that wont knock you out, they express annoyance, even at max stats with them.
The devs were basically trolling/joking when they said "try it, trust me!".
Actually, it depends on your relationship with them. If you walk up to them and grope them first thing, then yeah, they react negatively. If you are having sex with them or already got their relationship high enough, they are more welcoming with it.

Cpln2012

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys quick question, how are the controls in this game?

Is it keyboard + mouse or is there a way to make it mouse only?

Thanks

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Actually, it depends on your relationship with them. If you walk up to them and grope them first thing, then yeah, they react negatively. If you are having sex with them or already got their relationship high enough, they are more welcoming with it.
Thats not true, I used console commands for max friendship, romance, and mood, and not one of them gave a positive response to it. It is always some comment expressing annoyance of some sort. Even Vickie didnt take it well.
When you are having sex with them, they simply dont react to it (neither positive nor negative).

Nov 8, 2018
Thats not true, I used console commands for max friendship, romance, and mood, and not one of them gave a positive response to it. It is always some comment expressing annoyance of some sort. Even Vickie didnt take it well.
When you are having sex with them, they simply dont react to it (neither positive nor negative).
I stopped using the "values" cheat code since it only changed the display, but not the behavior of the characters. When you ask Amy "What's your sign?" and she likes you, it will not worsen your relationship. But after cheating the numbers high, I still end on the shit list when asking her. This cheat is useless. You have to work for the affection of the girls.
However, can't validate the statement of ssmatt since I haven't tried so far

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Hmm, I got a positive response with one of the girls before because I tried groping her after we had sex. But I didn't use the cheats. Maybe it's not fully implemented yet or just a bug. Guess we'll see in the beta.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
I stopped using the "values" cheat code since it only changed the display, but not the behavior of the characters. When you ask Amy "What's your sign?" and she likes you, it will not worsen your relationship. But after cheating the numbers high, I still end on the shit list when asking her. This cheat is useless. You have to work for the affection of the girls.
However, can't validate the statement of ssmatt since I haven't tried so far
This isnt because of the cheats, its because this response will ALWAYS make you lose points with her, it doesnt become positive after a certain affection level, as opposed to some other ones that do.

Hmm, I got a positive response with one of the girls before because I tried groping her after we had sex. But I didn't use the cheats. Maybe it's not fully implemented yet or just a bug. Guess we'll see in the beta.
Hmm, might have been just the one. Which girl btw?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Its not just about relationship stats.

Madison and Ashley hate being groped in public, but if you have high relationship with them and they are alone they wont mind much.

Vickie will never mind it. But will only like it if you finished training wih her.

Brittney will give you single pass if you finished scavenger hunt, etc.... You get the idea.

And Katherine will always attack regardless of anything.

For interested, you can read story logic from the story files.

Zenegata

Nov 7, 2017
There's a console command, 'events' I think, that you can use to turn off the various characters' bad responses to being groped. I assume they are turned off as part of the storyline when you reach the appropriate point, but by cheating the social values to max that doesn't happen so you have to do it yourself.

Reactions: Sebille

p22

Jun 21, 2017
For all character behavior there are multiple factors.

Relationship stats
In-game Values (variables that track stuff)
Was specific dialogue shown or not?
What clothing I or player have?
What "states" I have?
Am I alone??
What distance I am from something?
What is status of specific quest?
etc...

You can't really cheat with couple of stats and expect to see everything that game offers.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
For all character behavior there are multiple factors.

Relationship stats
In-game Values (variables that track stuff)
Was specific dialogue shown or not?
What clothing I or player have?
What "states" I have?
Am I alone??
What distance I am from something?
What is status of specific quest?
etc...

You can't really cheat with couple of stats and expect to see everything that game offers.
This is why I love this game.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes