ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
so the custom story creator.. is it only with the characters from the game ?
Yeah. You can basically pick and choose which characters you want to be in your story and rewrite the dialogues and AI, and you can also script how the player interacts with all of the items in the game. It’s fairly robust, and you can even rename the characters. Pretty fun to mess around with but it would take a bit of work and investment to make something I’d personally feel comfortable sharing with the public, which you can now do in the new version of the game.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
There are game overs now in this shit? Man fuck this game. How can this not have an autosave still? You either save before every single dialogue like a paranoiac or you may be randomly fucked. I just got rolled 30 minutes back because I picked one wrong aswer and my ass got kicked.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
There are game overs now in this shit? Man fuck this game. How can this not have an autosave still? You either save before every single dialogue like a paranoiac or you may be randomly fucked. I just got rolled 30 minutes back because I picked one wrong aswer and my ass got kicked.
the game's always been hard as fuck like that. you have to get used to saving every few minutes in case you piss somebody off

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
As a previous patreon supporter I believe this game needs a third person camera for sex scenes. Similar to "Last Hope" where the game is in first person but the sex scenes have different camera angles. The first person camera is a little awkward ngl, great game though none the less but I really feel like its lacking because of that imo

Reactions: nakonnako

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so its basically bug fixing and tweaks.

nothing new....

gotta stay on old version on steam then, dont want to broke the mods again with nothing :p

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes