Animalstu

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone able to advise me how i get the explicit DLC on here? I downloaded The stable version and the other one (Only the stable version works) but cant seem to figure out how to get the explicit DLC working in game?

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
The explicit content folder is not on the game folder, where are you people getting it from? you can't find it online and nobody has uploaded it either :(

EDIT: The folder is on v0.19 :cautious:

Here is just the folder, works on both v0.18.2 and v0.19 :

For it to work, you need to place the ENTIRE folder on 'HouseParty_Data\SteamingAssets' (not just the files).

Also here is the uncensor text file as well:

You just need to extract that on your documents folder (all the respective folders are already created).

Last edited:

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Why were some people saying downloading this gave them malware? I downloaded the 18.2 version and uncensor files from here. Should I delete them? Are they not safe?

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Why were some people saying downloading this gave them malware? I downloaded the 18.2 version and uncensor files from here. Should I delete them? Are they not safe?
That is safe file. I have the very same on Steam - after their "DLC" did not work on Steam.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
No uncensored patch. Pointless
The guy already posted it above, do not be lazy.

Here is just the folder, works on both v0.18.2 and v0.19 :

For it to work, you need to place the ENTIRE folder on 'HouseParty_Data\SteamingAssets' (not just the files).

Also here is the uncensor text file as well:

You just need to extract that on your documents folder (all the respective folders are already created).

Reactions: Tirgrimm

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough? I seem to look for some of the Naty bottles and they're not where they're supposed to... ((new btw))

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
is there some way to pass time faster XD, its only one minute between each Naty for Madison but omg does it feel like an eternity...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
when I start the .exe, the game shows me that 18+ warning screen and when I press a key it plays music for a brief second then sends me to the game steam page...am I missing something?

okay I needed to start with the smart steam loader

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes