macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I know there's content, I played this game about 2 years ago. It's just a lot of work and clicking the mouse and trying to navigate with a non-configurable layout (have to use my thumb to move forward).
use Shift + alt and it turn into qwerty and you can move normally.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I know there's content, I played this game about 2 years ago. It's just a lot of work and clicking the mouse and trying to navigate with a non-configurable layout (have to use my thumb to move forward).
The new version has input mapping. Press F8.

Yeah if you played 2 years ago, then I'm sure you ran into story bugs back then, but the newer builds have been pretty solid in that regard. If you can't progress, you're most likely missing a step.

EternalWoe

Jun 29, 2017
I remember making a custom story a while back too bad it's not compatible with the new update skipped alot of bs and got to the good stuff really quickly

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I never could run this game properly, it lags big times for me, I don't think my computer is powerful enough to run it smoothly, but it's a great game though, just, I can't run it, that's real sad :(

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
I imported my 0.9.6 saves into 0.11 and all dialogues started at once but then characters seem to be embarassed and reset. Do I have to start again?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I imported my 0.9.6 saves into 0.11 and all dialogues started at once but then characters seem to be embarassed and reset. Do I have to start again?
Most likely. The saves are in different folders for a reason, I'm not sure I've played a single update where the saves were compatible.

Gullyver001

May 25, 2017
Hi all. I have a game breaking problem with the actual version. I start the game, everything is normal. Start "new game" everything seems also normal. But if i am in game i can't interact with npcs or objects. If i click on a npc the interaction menu pops up but if i click on "talk", the menu closes and nothing is happening. Same thing with objects. I can't open doors or pick up something. Did someone the same problem or knows how to solve it?

I tested both versions x64 and x86 same failure.
I deleted all saves / stories and let the game download all missing story files, same failure.

I am out of ideas.

Please help.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Hi all. I have a game breaking problem with the actual version. I start the game, everything is normal. Start "new game" everything seems also normal. But if i am in game i can't interact with npcs or objects. If i click on a npc the interaction menu pops up but if i click on "talk", the menu closes and nothing is happening. Same thing with objects. I can't open doors or pick up something. Did someone the same problem or knows how to solve it?

I deleted all saves / stories and let the game download all missing story files, same failure.

I am out of ideas.

Please help.
Most likely your antivirus or firewall software is blocking the game from getting updates. Do you see a big red error message on the main menu page?

miammiam

Jul 7, 2017

I am out of ideas.

Please help.
+1 Same problem...

Then Gullyver, I launch game in Original Story mode, then problem is solved ^^

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes