jarb01

May 18, 2017
12.0 comes out tomorrow with the long awaited Madison content. Hopefully one of the Alpha tier members shows it here by then.
i'm more excited for the new character models. the new stephanie model looked so different than the other models that the old ones felt outdated. but 0.12.0 might not have all of them since the patch notes say a few of them are unfinished.
also, we might FINALLY be getting a new cumshot.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
The walk-through is pretty much always outdated until shortly after a stable release. The game still changes a lot from version to version. Also, some decisions you make in the game will cut off some paths, so if something's not coming up for you the way it's says it's supposed to in a walkthrough, it could be because you changed the path. The game's generally pretty good about hinting you toward what you need to do next though if you get stuck.
where'd you got that signature? looks nice

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
where'd you got that signature? looks nice
Somebody posted it earlier on in this thread. I pretty much found this site because of HP, and it's what I play the most. I saw the signature thing, and thought it was really cool. If you scroll back a few pages you should see it. There's a bunch of them.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I found a bug in the new version, after I change the language in the main menu ,It still display english in the new game(only hints language changed).
Can someone help? thanks!

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I found a bug in the new version, after I change the language in the main menu ,It still display english in the new game(only hints language changed).
Can someone help? thanks!
The translations have probably not been done yet for the new version, so it defaults back to English. The translations usually get in there closer to stable releases.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Any progress in Madisons story? I got the penguin with the foam finger and stuck my dick in it. What else do I do?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
The translations have probably not been done yet for the new version, so it defaults back to English. The translations usually get in there closer to stable releases.
I can see the game download the languages translations files in mod folder, the translations seems ok, but I don't know why it not work in the game, I have test rus and chinese , all of them can't work too.
I want to know if other peoples has the same problem?

arestheliar

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah it will eventually. This is a test version, which is only available to Eek's Patrons right now. Eventually when it becomes bug-tested and stable, it'll go to Steam.
Ah alright, thanks amigo. I guess I'm gonna have to wait a few days then.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Ah alright, thanks amigo. I guess I'm gonna have to wait a few days then.
It'll probably be more like a few weeks. They are in Alpha now, which means the story is done, and there's no voice acting, and usually lots of bugs. Then they go to Beta, which means voice acting and polish, and then it goes to a Stable Release, and that's what hits Steam.

Reactions: arestheliar

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Any progress in Madisons story? I got the penguin with the foam finger and stuck my dick in it. What else do I do?
Hahaha... I didn't know you can actually stick your cock in it. That's pretty funny. I stuck a dildo I found in Ashley's room in it. I didn't see a foam hand. Where did you find that?

september1444

Aug 13, 2017
It's behind the speakers in the living room, you then set the penguin up in Madison's room, on the TV dresser. Go tell Madison to see it and lets the whole house come by for the event, after that you have to get rid of Derek, go downstairs and talk to Amy, then Stephanie. Get the voice recorder from behind the cat picture and use it on the art room window. Once Derek hears the cat, he'll go running madly around the house, then get onto the roof looking for it, the second he's on the roof, you have to lock the window or he'll get in and fail the quest for you. The sex scene is the most trolly thing I've seen this week :D

Edit: You need the foam finger in the living room, and the dildo/whale poster in Ashley's room to finish the penguin.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
It's behind the speakers in the living room, you then set the penguin up in Madison's room, on the TV dresser. Go tell Madison to see it and lets the whole house come by for the event, after that you have to get rid of Derek, go downstairs and talk to Amy, then Stephanie. Get the voice recorder from behind the cat picture and use it on the art room window. Once Derek hears the cat, he'll go running madly around the house, then get onto the roof looking for it, the second he's on the roof, you have to lock the window or he'll get in and fail the quest for you. The sex scene is the most trolly thing I've seen this week :D
Just finished it. Hahahaha.. amazing.

Milean

Nov 21, 2017
I think i've found a major bug in the newest version(0.12.0).Everytime you attempt to have sex you cum instantly and the orgasm meter doesn't decrease at all after that.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
When i get close to any character they just keep walking backwards for no reason. Am i the only one that has this bug?
Are you talking about when you bump into them? That's normal. They get out of your way so you can pass by.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes