AGRenpy

Aug 21, 2018
So guys what do you think about porting UNITY 3D game to android. Yes it can but the limit hardware compare to PC. I think the game performance when it's happen
Screenshot_20190201-003249.png

jarb01

May 18, 2017
eek games announced that they're working on house party VR on patreon just the other day:

looks like it will be released seperately from the base game. i don't have VR, but this seems cool.

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So guys what do you think about porting UNITY 3D game to android. Yes it can but the limit hardware compare to PC. I think the game performance when it's happen
If anybody does it, it would be the Eek developers. Don't think any modders are really interested in playing house party on their tablet / phone anyway. To be completely honest, the game is probably going to be too demanding for today's pocket tech, so you can stop asking. And consider putting your picture uploads into a spoiler to avoid cluttering the thread.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Basically, if a phone can handle House Party, then my GTX 970 should be able to handle it with ease, not even breaking a sweat.

Nope. I hope they can release for Android devices. I play some PC game from STEAM to Android but, I dunno what's the game name I'm played. It's "COMA" a Horror game. They port that game on Android. I think soon. In (2025) developer will release the game on that year. Just kidding. Why all games come first 2 PC what if they just release the game both, PC and Android.
If you mean this then this is a 2D game, with minimal graphics that even a potato can handle.

If however you mean this then this is also a 2D game, with better graphics, that a slightly better potato can handle.

I am guessing you mean the latter, which isnt exactly cutting edge 3D graphics, so I have no idea why you'd use it as an example of how House Party could be ported to android without performance issues.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
i know. and this is a stable release, its available anywhere! stable releases usually get links faster than other releases.
If its available anywhere, why cant I find it?
lol

Unless you mean available on steam in exchange for money, in which case, yes!

jarb01

May 18, 2017
eek games just announced on the dev blog that the next update is going to add a new character called leah. it looks like she's going to be a black girl: she's also coming with physics for her butt which will eventually be added to the older characters. here's what the path notes look like right now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
If its available anywhere, why cant I find it?
lol

Unless you mean available on steam in exchange for money, in which case, yes!
i meant it's officially available from places other than their patreon. it's on steam, itch.io, gamejolt, etc for money. i thought maybe being able to get it from more than just patreon would mean better chances of someone getting their hands on it so they can give us an upload, but apparently it's not that simple.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Please tell me if there is a mod for this game?
there are custom stories, but no real mods unless you count the uncensor patch.
you can find custom stories on the official eek forums. you can get there by clicking on the link labeled "blog" on the op and then you should be able to find the forums from there. if you just want to fuck the girls, i reccomend a custom story called "hotstory".

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes