May 30, 2017
havent looked into this game for while but always looked forward to playing it again. last time i played it feels like over a year ago. and i wanna play it again but just wanna know: Can you cum inside the girls now or is this yet to be implemented?

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Ok finished both Rachels and Patricks side. Still cant fuck her, All it ended up doing was me sucking Patricks dick.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Ok finished both Rachels and Patricks side. Still cant fuck her, All it ended up doing was me sucking Patricks dick.
You can get a blow-job from Rachael in the VR area. If you want to fuck her you have to do her other quest.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well if you did Rachael side, you missed VR reward with Rachael.

And with Pathric side, there is VR reward with Patrick, plus also smaller side reward with Rachael in VR.

Nov 8, 2018
Thanks, that helped. Now, does anyone know how to do the screw like a bee oppurtunity? I haven't even found where to start it.
By the name of the opportunity, I can't help you, sorry. If you can describe what you want to achieve, maybe I am able to ;-) Is it the Amy and Brittney Quest?

havent looked into this game for while but always looked forward to playing it again. last time i played it feels like over a year ago. and i wanna play it again but just wanna know: Can you cum inside the girls now or is this yet to be implemented?
Theoretically you do this all the time, but the cum engine is very bad (and even got worse "recently"). If you cum on the girls, you won't really see anything except a spray animation...

Are you sure? When I played v.13.0 at the end of the Rachael side, I received the opened briefcase (I made Rachael suck Patrick for this) and it gives me some VR option when I click on it in the inventory. In the VR world, I was able to fuck Rachael in various positions repeatable. 1. Maybe its a bug (my first try of this storyline was also buggy) OR 2. you don't have to suck / dirty talk Patrick and let Rachael instead

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
is the game better optimised for med-low end systems? im not gonna by a gamer just for this.
The Ultra setting got another big performance boost this last update it seems, and they also added 4 quality settings. For comparison, I used to get about 60 FPS on Ultra with this game about 6-8 months ago, and now I get well over 100. Also, just going down to High doubles my FPS, so you should be able to find something that works for you.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
is the game better optimised for med-low end systems? im not gonna by a gamer just for this.
It depends on your system. Generally speaking, its still a heavy/demanding game. Dont listen to the likes of ssmatt, he's got a pretty high end system.

If you are not bothered with lowering details, you should be able to play it, its just a matter of how much you are willing to compromise.

What are your specs? This is all that matters here.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
It depends on your system. Generally speaking, its still a heavy/demanding game. Dont listen to the likes of ssmatt, he's got a pretty high end system.

If you are not bothered with lowering details, you should be able to play it, its just a matter of how much you are willing to compromise.

What are your specs? This is all that matters here.
Seriously dude? Does everything have to be a fight with you? That's not what he asked, btw. He asked if the game was better optimized for med-low end systems from prior, and the answer is yes. At least I answered the question, whereas you used it as a means to take a shot at me. Jeez. Then you go on to say the exact same thing as me, after telling him not to listen to me... lol. I straight up said, he can find a compromise by lowering the quality. :rolleyes:

Also, yeah my high-end system that I bought on amazon two years ago for $1500. Hoo boy! Look out! LMAO.

Reactions: rituel
Oct 28, 2018
Okay so I downloaded the game and started the Vickie vixan date story that comes with the zip and I'm stuck on the never have I ever game at the end. I try all options and still the dialogues go to " game over ". what dialogues should i choose.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Okay so I downloaded the game and started the Vickie vixan date story that comes with the zip and I'm stuck on the never have I ever game at the end. I try all options and still the dialogues go to " game over ". what dialogues should i choose.
It's not about the dialogues you choose. You have to find out more info about her. Inspect the DVD case near the TV, and find the allergy pills in the cabinet in the kitchen before you play.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Sebile, your rigt, it depends on the system. ,my question right now was, only recently i realised that renpy is from the phyton progaming language, and it seems to me that those programing it was just going for gamer type rather then try to optimise. sorry right now i have a bit of dificulty to express myself. sorry.

Sebile, your rigt, it depends on the system. ,my question right now was, only recently i realised that renpy is from the phyton progaming language, and it seems to me that those programing it was just going for gamer type rather then try to optimise. sorry right now i have a bit of dificulty to express myself. sorry.
i can even say more, back in the 90's i had a ibm 486 66x that run pentium 100 prorams, (with windows 95)including alot of the fist game like pitfall. just saying facts.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
> finds "bodypart" command
> tries it out
> *mistakes were made*
seriously tho what kind of mesh are they using? scaling should not work like that. Either they're using some weird blend shape mechanic or the local transformations for the mesh are broken.
(Y is still Y no matter the rotation. Imagine flipping a car over but it's still the right side up...)

plidenka

Jul 23, 2017
hello . Strangely , i have no charaters displayed when i launch the game .
It has happened since version 1.3 and later
I have the full house with items , chairs , bottles ... but nobody is in the house execpt me
I have tried to fix it in reading this
"In case of downloading Original Story problems, download
and extract in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\ "
but without succes .
( i have tried too to create a new game )

has someone an idea about my issue ?

Nov 8, 2018
Check out the walkthrough on the wiki, but just for your current stage of progress to keep the story exciting ;-)

So much Patrick love. Is that due to the players, or the developers? Why has there been so much focus on him?
Highly demanded by players, a lot of them were claiming for more gay content. Now they are dissatisfied since this is rather bi than gay content ^^

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Yeah I was expecting to fuck the IRL Rachel but this is fine I guess. The ending is essentially the same, the only difference is wheterh the one who sucks patricks dick is you or rachel

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes