LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Not that I know of, but the game allows for user-created storylines so someone made have made one that is available on the game's forums.

Reactions: Bumtzy

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
since the game are over 3 year old
maybe the ingame dialog has changed and being improved
i don't know i haven't played it
so to skip a game just cos of some old pictures are foolish
Sorry - i may not have phrased that as clearly as i might have:

I meant the word salad dialog gives me a pain.

Don't care what it LOOKS like - i care what it READS like.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
The biggest issue with this game is that the gameplay involves a series of tedious gameplay to achieve a vanilla sex scene. Would be better if the game wasn't so strict with locking you out of routes.

They really should open up to more fetishes. I want a trap. I want a fat old ojisan and shota who goes around trying to cuck you. Obviously the NTR should be avoidable but I love NTR so I want that shit in there and if it's optional, it's a win win for everyone.

The devs need become more perverted

cheryl_c

Dec 10, 2018
Played a lot of other games and what I can say about this one after playing it again...
It's surely one of the largest adult 3d productions. A great idea which turned into a success, I guess. A lot of people know and play House Party. I like the graphics, the vibe it has, it's just really good and I'm sure a lot of people expressed it all in here. I just wanted to put this because I don't want anybody to think I'm hating on this game.
I feel like something is amiss in this game, compared to other (not fully 3d but anyway) games it's a bit limited, especially the sex scenes. I just wish it's possible for them to make it more open world and improve something more than just UI and textures/models.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
i'm not trying to load an older version save, start a new game, and an empty house show up
how to fix it btw??
I have no idea how to fix it.
I just tried 0.16.2 btw, and I've never seen this "Development build" watermark.
The version of the game looks alpha-sketchy as fuck.

But the issue you described didnt occur for me.
Game loaded fine and all the characters and quests are there.
Did this issue also occur for you in 0.15.5 or is it just 0.16.2?

Reactions: cheryl_c

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Development
When v16.2 will be released on Steam? I have it there and would like to try the new update, thx.
The devs said on the steam forum, probably around the end of this month. This update is taking longer than usual because they have to coordinate with the game grumps production people. So since it's taking longer to record the game grump content, they're doing extra bug fixes now.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Sorry - i may not have phrased that as clearly as i might have:

I meant the word salad dialog gives me a pain.

Don't care what it LOOKS like - i care what it READS like.
What, you don't like having 400+ characters forced upon you at a time? That's part of our allure! Walls of text are our raison d'être!

Last edited:
Reactions: p22

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
House Party is that game where the payoff for dull and uninteresting quests is some bland(though with VO) sex scenes.
No, that's that other game. Fuck that other game. OUR game is the one where you have to use a GPS device, third party APIs, drone surveillance, and prayers from every religious text known to man to have a chance at having any fun before one of several different characters re-positions your sphincter for casting a sideways glance at a bottle of beer. Then, and only then, may the bland sexening begin.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes